Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #68

[DE]Rebecca

Is starmap 3.0 going to include high level missions for players with maxed out gear (somewhere in the range of lv70-100)?

Also would it be possible to unlock the default color pallette for new players so that they can have some more options for customization?

Nikana Prime is not a japanese katana like the other two nikanas, it is indeed a dao, a extremely well-known chinese sabre.

Please DE, can you thinking seriously about rename it to 'Dao Prime' or something similar for Warframe International?

I think it can be a good rename and more accurate for this beautiful new sword.

Also thereby opens the possibility to the arrival in the future of a standard Dao and a true Nikana Prime. More swords... Oh, yeah! ^^

Thanks for everything.

Any chance we can have air support charges seperate from the specified landing craft? (ie health pods with liset) I love the scimitar but rarely use it because of the mantis supply drop, would love the ability to keep cosmetics seperate. . . . . . . . . . . Will we ever see expansions to exsisting tile sets? (adding in more tiles for replayability) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Any thoughts on including +crit chance / +status chance mods into the weapons like you're doing with serration-esque mods Scott? allowing for more "rainbow builds" with less mandatory mods? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . And to all of 5 of you, and the other 165ish employees I thank you guys. Ever since the One launch i've played and I love watching this game grow. I fully support guys even $300 later i still regret nothing. (prime accesories ftw lol) All my friends and gf play too. I hope this year is even better than the last, and I wish you guys the best.

Hello! Here are my questions...

Will there ever be an improvement in chaining warframes abilities? As an example, Atlas should use his punches [1] to push his wall [2], not recasting it. It would be a better experience to actually have abilities that interact with eachother. Many frames have this posibility, yet there is little to no combo available between abilities.

Will there be any quests with fewer but harder enemies, and advanced AI? Currently most maps are meat grind. We need some delicate missions where we have enemies closer to a warframe in power, but fewer in number, where assassination and backstabing actually has a role.

When we will have Chesa kubrow remade? and when more companions will be released? Chesa ends up stuck in collecting items and such, also her collecting power is pathetic. She should be collecting items directly like a frame extension just by walking over them.

Will we have a ship that can receive guests? other players? Many games have a 'base' system with huge options to customise it. Also this option offer the ability to invite friends and show them your 'house' and make trading a bit more independant from a clan.

Can we have PVP missions? Currently the game is lacking a decent AI for enemies, a problem that is found in many MMO's. Having quest like invasion or defend, or something simmilar with other players on the enemy side would drastically change the challenge! This could even create a small MOBA enviorement for some quests!

For the moment this is it for me. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more content for this awesome game!

Edited by Zalmoxen

I have a few questions :

1) Do you plan to change all the melee combos with the "hold e" and "pause e" mechanics ? A bunch are just unuseable with a build with Fury alone (some even with no speed increase at all) ; one the worst case being Wukong's Primal Fury.

2) Which Warframes will be the next to be reworked ?

3) Will there be a change to how wall-latching ? Aiming to achieve it is a hassle that prevents players of effectively using it.

(4) This question is a bit aside : what do you think of implementing some kind of "wall-sticking" when wall-running ? Some curvy walls are a nightmare to run on (when not impossible), and there are some passages that were possible with Parkour 1.0 but are no longer due to the particular mechanic of Parkour 2.0. Also, it would be easier to shoot when wall-running this way. I'd love to see this mechanic implemented, so I can enjoy Parkour more.

Are we going to ever see supression mods being upgrated so that shotgun's will have supression mod too? since explosions can be supressed, why not shotgun's?

And when we will finaly get sound upgrade (meapy visual one too?) for supression so that players can hear if others are using supression mod in thier guns?

Wheres Kela de Thayem after rework? Ah, first we need Event that will make for her new tile set yes? I hope it will be big just like Tyl regor rework and new tileset.  *0*

Next Question. Where will be sentient location wheres only sentient? Pfff. You wanna do from him a Archwing enemies dont you?

What new with this new Archwing - healer?

A racing option, true racing game mode just like archwing mode but with only racing, is it ever happem? I hope yes, because who dont like racing? (Many people but Even more like it! :V)

any chance of making different holding styles for each melee stance? because right now every frames holds their melee weapon the same way even though they have diff stance equipped..

example:

lets use greatsword stances:

rend crane- the default

cleaving whirlwind - holding the sword sideways w/ the point end pointing at the ground

tempo royale - resting the sword at the frames' shoulder

U14 brought a new resource, Orokin Ciphers, that was only used for the Hidden Messages quest from the same update and hasn't been used for anything since. Is anything planned for this resource?

Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun?

If they do, will we ever get a Corrupted lab? And access to their weapons?

When will we get a new synthesis target?

We haven't had a new lore entry for warframes in a long time, since Rhino Prime if memory serves, is anything planned?

Will weapons ever get lore entries like warframes?

What can you share of the damage rework?

Will we ever get other weapons that have base cold damage? Currently there is only one.

Have you considered making weapons that have Chroma's mechanic of energy color determining damage type?

Hi,

Any chance of Equis duality aug skill to be adjusted? 7sec is too short for an AI specter... `-`

Will there be plans on updating the poly count of older frames? they look kinda blocky compared to the newer frames...

Will Ivara's tail cloth thingy get physics collision?

Will there be cake?