Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About 190% Power Efficiency

MteckBlack

In Wukong rank 11 (Defy and Primal Fury unranked)

Streamline 5 + Fleeting Expertise 5 = 175% Efficiency 40% Duration

Defy 1.25/s Primal Fury 0.75/s

Streamline 5 + Fleeting Expertise 4 = 175% Efficiency 50% Duration

Defy 2/s Primal Fury 1.2/s

Streamline 4 + Fleeting Expertise 4 = 175% Efficiency 50% Duration

Defy 2.5/s Primal Fury 1.5/s

Streamline 4 + Fleeting Expertise 5 = 175% Efficiency 40% Duration

Defy 1.87/s Primal Fury 1.12/s

That 175% Efficiency cap (+75%) is only visual ?

Streamline 4 + Fleeting Expertise 5 + Narrow Minded 8 = 121% Duration 175% Efficiency 46% Range

Also, Defy and Primal Fury have energy/s cap in 1.25/s and 0.75/s respectively

But... why Streamline 5 + Fleeting 4 have more energy/s that Streamline 5 + Fleeting 5 if Efficiency is 175% and duration have a gain of 10% ??

Other example

Ember prime

Streamline 5 + Fleeting Expertise 5 = 175% Efficiency 40% Duration

World on Fire 0.75/s

Streamline 5 + Fleeting Expertise 4 = 175% Efficiency 50% Duration

World on Fire 1.2/s

Streamline 5 + Fleeting Expertise 5 = Cap for energy drain. Also duration mods work with -Efficiency mods to help in energy drain.

Streamline 5 + Fleeting Expertise 5 + Blind Rage 8 = 40% Duration 145% Efficiency

(Streamline 5 = 30% Efficiency +60% Efficiency from Fleeting Expertise = 90%

Blind Rage 8 have -45% Efficiency, in total = 45%. Why cap visualy efficiency in 175%? Why dont put 190% if all is calculated with 190% ?)

World on Fire 4.13/s

Streamline 5 + Fleeting Expertise 5 + Blind Rage 8 + Primed Continuity 8 = 85% Duration 145% Efficiency

World on Fire 1.94/s

That 175% Efficiency cap (+75%) is only visual ? 
Why cap visualy efficiency in 175%? Why dont put 190% if all is calculated with 190% ?

The whole efficiency stat is messed up and should be changed to -power cost instead. Alternatively change the efficiency to mean actual efficiency while leaving the values, balancing the ability spamming a little.

Even though arsenal efficiency stat caps at 175%, efficiency actually has no cap at all. What has a cap is power cost which is always a minimum of 25% of base cost. This means that when you calculate toggle efficiency, having maxed Streamline and Fleeting Expertise put your power cost to a theoretical 10% (even though 25% is minimum), you then use this theoretical value to determine toggle cost by dividing the 0.1 cost by 0.4 (40% duration from FE) and get 0.25 or 25% toggle cost.

You can only have +75% efficiency, period. You cannot go over it, it is hard capped.

Duration is not related to efficiency. 

Duration may not be related to efficiency, but i remember from some patches ago that Toggled abilities were affected "positively" by having more duration. That positive "buff" was to use less energy while the ability is active if there duration is high. But as the Original post suggest it dont seem to help that much to have more duration if you can have 190% efficiency and that helping up more to every ability you have than using duration in your builds for only the Toggled one (which ends up wasting more energy even with more duration on it, thing that was not supposed to happen).

Activation energy cost is affected by Power Efficiency, and the channeling energy cost is affected by Power Efficiency and Power Duration.
In channeled abilities (hysteria, exalted blade, primal fury, prowl, peacemaker, effigy, world on fire and others...) duration decrease energy drain.
I think the cap in 175% is because abilities only can have 25% energy cost of you original. But... maxed streamline + fleeting give you 90% efficiency, right ? but only 75% of that 90% is used in warframe abilities. But using maxed streamline + fleeting 4 = 180% give you more energy drain/s. I think it comprove that energy efficiency is only capped in 75% because the 75% energy reduction for abilities.
But, in channeled abilities (exalted blade for example), the cost is 25 energy to activate and 2.5/s. using streamline + fleeting maxed the power cost is 6.25 with 0.63/s (+90% efficiency -60% duration)
Putting streamline + fleeting + transient maxed we will have 6.25 power cost and 2.0 power cost/ second (+90% power efficiency -87.5% power duration)
Right?
Now... Fleeting 5 + streamline 2 = exactly +75% efficiency. Power cost remaing in 6.25, but power cost / s is 1.56.
Ok, efficiency is capped in 175% right ? But... why i have 1.56 energy / s with fleeting 5 + streamline 2 = +75% power efficiency and with fleeting 5 + streamline 5 i have 0.63 energy / s ?

My point is...everyone knows that the maximum energy reduction in the activation of an ability is 75%, although 90% is calculated for energy drain per second. If i put exactly 75% efficiency i will not have the same in channeling abilities like 90%. I have send a ticket, but they see that like a bug.