Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.7

DE_Adam

Just gonna say, this hotfix was implemented less than a day ago, and you accidentally leaked Nikana Prime (Which everyone wants) and removed it within a day, nice work on your part DE. But I'm going to ask the question that everyone is dying to know: When do we get it? Update 19? If so when in date?

There is a bug with the Hek. Sometimes after you fire then reload you are unable to shoot. Im unsure if that's just me or if others are having this trouble too.

I've had that happen with a ton of weapons, so I don't think it's weapon specific. And it's not just after reloading, it can happen after casting abilities, getting knocked down, getting revived, switching weapons, all kinds of things cause it for me.

Oh and DE, can you please fix the infuriating bug in the switching of weapons? For instance, when I'm using my secondary and enter Exalted Blade, when I come out of it I will often have my primary or melee weapon equipped instead. It seems totally random. The expected behavior would be to have the last weapon I had equipped be the one that's equipped when I exit Exalted Blade. This also happens after being revived, after dropping/using picked up items like modules for Mobile Defense missions and Cores for Excavation missions. For those in particular, since I've gotten used to using my secondary weapon while holding the item, I would expect my secondary to remain equipped when I drop/use the item, instead of it switching back to my primary, or melee like it currently does. It's just very inconsistent and has caused me to die on many occasions because I'm trying to use a weapon a certain way only to realize I have a different one equipped that requires a different approach to use. I know I'm complaining a lot lately but these are serious bugs that need to be fixed and I'm not seeing anyone else mentioning them.