DE_Adam

Hotfix 18.4.7

nihIptE.png

Tenno Reinforcements

STATICOR - Send a massive charge of potential energy hurling toward unfortunate targets.

I know there's a lot of space ninja magic going on in Warframe, but I'd be willing to bet that any non-spatially static energy is kinetic, not potential.

Also, fixed that grammar for you. ;)

Thanks. Still no fix for not being able to shoot with any weapon after preforming some actions and having to melee atack first and then shoot to overcome it.

sooo...nikana prime OP....but what's wrong with bolt prime...eh spira prime? I mean, lower crit and almost no slash? "so people, let's just nerf the prime version of a weapon, people will love it"

Edited by RandomSciFiNinja
  • Upvote 1

Interesting additions, though I can't say a Drahk Master has ever not disarmed me with his thrown attack. Either way, I am interested to see how the fps hitch fixes work out.

nihIptE.png

Tenno Reinforcements

STATICOR - Send a massive charge of potential energy hurling toward unfortunate targets.

can the weapon be crafted via market or clan?

wonder if chesa kubrow is worth it now vs carrier. probably not 

They fixed the Daikyu AND Despair on the same update?!?!? I have tears in my eyes! *sobs* 

Thanks DE, I love you.

• Improved frame rate consistency on certain systems.

Seems like it's not my system since consistency is actually worse  than before and after U18 I had to lower all settings to minimum to keep some stable 60fps. Otherwise there were huge FPS changes per second. Now even on the lowest settings they're here: from 60fps to 30, then 50, then 40 etc... It's really hard to play like that.

Nevermind. Seems that the system was partialy at fault for doing something in the background. That doesn't change the fact, that it's still not as great as it could be.

can the weapon be crafted via market or clan?

Clan research, energy lab. Please, don't quote whole changelog next time. ;__;

Edited by Soldier1312

The Equinox mods are such a big disappointment. You want to make use of 2 of these mods? You better have fully stacked duration and strenght to the point of 10% power range (which atm is 80% of Equinoxes skills) .. and 1 is just useless regardless of stat choices...

really disappointed..

OK DE, if fixing the Holster of the Despair is a joke its a bad and cruel one. Look at my Despairs:

Warframe0055_zpsjfd6g8zu.jpg

>:(

I paid 800p for these things.

Edited by S0V3REiGN
  • Upvote 3

Shooting animation of telos akbolto is broken. Warframes (tested on loki, nova and necros) are doing freaking breakdance instead of shooting. Fix that pls

edit: hey...you guys.... nikana prime and spira prime ... hey look really nice in the codex :3)

Oh that is sooo leaked=) Fail DE=) But tbh they look great, looking forward=)

• The Daikyu can now begin to charge another shot immediately after releasing the first, like all other bows.

Daaaaang, about time. Awesome change.

Shooting animation of telos akbolto is broken. Warframes (tested on loki, nova and necros) are doing freaking breakdance instead of shooting. Fix that pls

New fixes = new bugs :P

Thanks for the new weapon, but I want to say a thing about it.

Throwing knife animation? For real? I mean DE don't be lazy first the Trident polearm and then a weapon that should have its own animation with something that doesn't fit at all. I mean yeah thanks for the weapon but if it looks really that bad I don't think that I'm gonna use it, just for that :/

Edited by Redskull94