Hotfix 18.4.7

DE_Adam

nihIptE.png

Tenno Reinforcements

STATICOR - Send a massive charge of potential energy hurling toward unfortunate targets.

I know there's a lot of space ninja magic going on in Warframe, but I'd be willing to bet that any non-spatially static energy is kinetic, not potential.

Also, fixed that grammar for you. ;)

• Improved frame rate consistency on certain systems.

Seems like it's not my system since consistency is actually worse  than before and after U18 I had to lower all settings to minimum to keep some stable 60fps. Otherwise there were huge FPS changes per second. Now even on the lowest settings they're here: from 60fps to 30, then 50, then 40 etc... It's really hard to play like that.

Nevermind. Seems that the system was partialy at fault for doing something in the background. That doesn't change the fact, that it's still not as great as it could be.

can the weapon be crafted via market or clan?

Clan research, energy lab. Please, don't quote whole changelog next time. ;__;

Thanks for the new weapon, but I want to say a thing about it.

Throwing knife animation? For real? I mean DE don't be lazy first the Trident polearm and then a weapon that should have its own animation with something that doesn't fit at all. I mean yeah thanks for the weapon but if it looks really that bad I don't think that I'm gonna use it, just for that :/

Archived