Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.7

DE_Adam

I noticed that too. I think they meant kinetic energy? One cannot launch a "charge of potential energy" as it will become kinetic energy once in motion.

They just mean energy.  But that get's boring after a while and needs some jazzing up.  But potential energy is the energy of position, that is, the energy of an object being in the location it is.  To change it, you either have to move the object to another spot or change the environment of the object so that that location has a different influence.

That said, I don't play space ninjas for their accurate scientific prinicples.

Something I've noticed: Using Duality with a weapons occasionally causes it to glitch out and play the Metamorphosis animation. Same thing occurs with Saryn's Miasma, possibly due to damage from enemies that stagger during casting.

Occurs only with secondary weapons, and getting hit doesn't cause it. Apparently related to the use of the 4th ability and secondary weapons equip.

Something I've noticed: Using Duality with a weapons occasionally causes it to glitch out and play the Metamorphosis animation. Same thing occurs with Saryn's Miasma, possibly due to damage from enemies that stagger during casting.

Got same bug with Nekros and Secura Dual Cestra, just repeatedly casting last spell after one shot without spell effects.

• A notification message will now display when attempting to enter a Mission in a locked region of the Star Chart.

Did this just kill taxis?

If so, I can bet that things are about to get VERY salty in here...just, don't point the fingers at me.

Edited by Swampster