DE_Adam

Hotfix 18.4.7

I noticed that too. I think they meant kinetic energy? One cannot launch a "charge of potential energy" as it will become kinetic energy once in motion.

They just mean energy.  But that get's boring after a while and needs some jazzing up.  But potential energy is the energy of position, that is, the energy of an object being in the location it is.  To change it, you either have to move the object to another spot or change the environment of the object so that that location has a different influence.

That said, I don't play space ninjas for their accurate scientific prinicples.

Nice fixes and everything, but can you guys take down the Christmas decorations already?

I mean, I'd do it myself, but their kinda hardwired into my ship.

You have to go into your inventory and sell the decorations. It should be under the Misc. tab.

Looks like there's a bug where the animation of this new weapon is applied to dual wielded secondaries. I brought my wraith twin vipers to a defense mission, and they would fire once, and then do some weird animation that looks like an hadoken. Guessing this is the animation for the new weapon???

Yet another weapon which needs Alertium to research... When will you change it so we can easily obtain decent quantities of this as opposed to how it currently is?

• Upvote 1

"Slightly adjusted the location of Despair when holstered."

It took so many months... But it finally happened!

Changes

• Chesa Kubrow now instantly pick up dropped non-Mod items instead of bringing them back to the player.  Mods will be carried back to the player as normal.

Yes!!! :D

Thanks DE!

(sidenote: am I the only one who feels people who throw out "still no fixes for xxx" on hotfix posts are milk-drinkers)

• Upvote 1

Something I've noticed: Using Duality with a weapons occasionally causes it to glitch out and play the Metamorphosis animation. Same thing occurs with Saryn's Miasma, possibly due to damage from enemies that stagger during casting.

• Upvote 1

Shooting animation of telos akbolto is broken. Warframes (tested on loki, nova and necros) are doing freaking breakdance instead of shooting. Fix that pls

double grakata too when ember use 4 

Fixed an error in Wyrmius’ loading screen causing an oversized Liset to appear instead of a Wyrm. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On the subject of what I assume are some codex spoilers for the ninth, can we please have the option of getting rid of that pommel somehow? Like with a toggle... or even a different Sugatra? It looks so awkward. Heck, even a standard variant skin for the Prime. Anything

Something I've noticed: Using Duality with a weapons occasionally causes it to glitch out and play the Metamorphosis animation. Same thing occurs with Saryn's Miasma, possibly due to damage from enemies that stagger during casting.

Occurs only with secondary weapons, and getting hit doesn't cause it. Apparently related to the use of the 4th ability and secondary weapons equip.

Got same bug with Nekros and Secura Dual Cestra, just repeatedly casting last spell after one shot without spell effects.

• A notification message will now display when attempting to enter a Mission in a locked region of the Star Chart.

Did this just kill taxis?

If so, I can bet that things are about to get VERY salty in here...just, don't point the fingers at me.

Edited by Swampster

Now fix:

- Valkyr and Gersemi Valkyr armor attachments being badly positioned (especially the chest pieces)

- Opticor and (Rakta) Ballistica being unable to charge another shot immediately after firing (like Daikyu)

We should really have a discussion about what augments are and what they do because the imbalance is just immense