Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrong Animation At The Worst Time

Angelic-Guardian

after update the update, i played with ash and the telos polto in sortie 1 ( interception ) i used 2 to revive allies in the first few min after loading, and then switch to the telos polto since i didn't have any mod on my vulkar wraith. and i my ash was doing the smoke bomb animation every time i shoot with the telos polto. 

this needs to be fixed, DE.

Did your Ash do the walk in air movement, liiiiiike this?

EDIT: I just realized that you seem to be doing Smoke Bomb, and I'm stuck doing...something like Elemental Ward. Related to #2 abilities, maybe?

Edited by Magneu

"Works" with other frames as well, but it doesn't seem to be related to #2 abilities.

I had the bug with Volt Prime on Draco, and after casting Electric Shield once, the Akbolto forced me into the animation everytime I fired, including the ability noise. I tried to recreate this bug in the Simulacrum and on a solo run on Draco, but it did not happen again. Seems to not appear when you are the host (I was player 2 as well).

i have the same problem when using the secura dual cestras my nyx prime will go into her chaos animation after the first shot fired and will cease all fire untill the animation has finished. this is really annoying and makes it nearly impossible to use my secondary!

I had this too today.

Played with bansheee - vulkar wraith, akmagnus, destreza

after i switched to akmagnus banshee would shoot and then start the casting ability. This bug always does the casting animation of the power you used last.

banshee kept levitating to the air while doing the earthquake animations and her legs bent foward it was a horror to watch.