Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.8

[DE]Drew

Thankyou!!!

i kept getting this weird bug where i would use my shields or aoe on Volt while wielding my Twin Grakatas, and afterwhich EVERY shot i fired made me fall down on my arse and immediately stop firing, it made my Graks totally useless, so im hoping this fixes that problem!

Actually, can you fix the Chesa ..

- so it doesn't stare at loot doing absolutely nothing

- so it doesn't circle around its broken pathfinding, trying to reach me on flat ground but a single BOX is making it become stupid

- so it doesn't grab a rare core (EVERYBODY's core by the way !), roam around, get stuck and fall in a chasm with the core GONE FOREVER

Well, in short, can you make me not repeatedly kill that dumb animal in missions and not applying DNA stabilizers just so i can dream it will die for good because it deserves to ?

The Duality "fix" has made it basically useless. The thing deals a fracture of it's former damage and dies instantly if a few heavy units are on the battlefield. Before the hotfix I tested it with lvl 60 Arid Heavy Gunners and it tore through them with Broken War, now it's just shredded after getting the first kill. You might call it "scaling improperly", but that was easily counterbalanced by it's rather stupid AI, that doesn't realise that there are enemies unless they're in like 10m range, keeps shooting walls, getting stuck in corners and NEVER aims for the head.