Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.8

[DE]Drew

• Fixed Prime Spoilers from being shown to eager eyes  (still spoiling, apparently)

Still doesn't make the Spira Prime better. Less damage and worse crit chance. This is a pure downgrade of the normal Spira.

it should have been called Despair Prime.

Edited by Rawbeard

Don't want to call you guys out but, i think the prime spira deserves a little buff on crit chance 15% to 25%, same as normal at least. Just sayin'...

Prime Spira instead of Prime Mios? Wasn't the Mios supposed to be released like 2 years ago?

Please address Duality's duration. It still lasts 7 seconds and you guys nerfed the damage? I have been looking forward to this mod since last devstream and I still can't enjoy it.

Where do you see that they reduced it's damage? At all? I don't see it anywhere so I have no idea where that's coming from. Still functioning just fine.

Anyway, what I do hope they look into is in Corpus tilesets, your second-half will occasionally prioritize camera's, regardless how close enemies were prior to summoning her. It's only a real issue when she decides to hide behind something and continue to shoot at the wall.

wait what you can get the spira prime?

No, just spoilers. Can't say for sure if those are the real numbers or what it most likely it is, just place-holders until then.