Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.8

[DE]Drew

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; missing glowmaps on Aksomati;  Issues with Valkyr being stuck and unable to do anything but move around; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

• Fixed Duality Augment Mod scaling improperly 

Is this the massive damage thing?

Prime Spira instead of Prime Mios? Wasn't the Mios supposed to be released like 2 years ago?

Mios was released in the past few months actually. And because it's an infested weapon, it can't be primed.

Thanks for the hotfixes..

But i wanna point out that the SHADOW DEBT event dint add the scores of the waves that we did after the first day of the event.. and today i get a silver trophy..

Explain to me why is it that other ghost clans could keep stacking up on their scores after first day of the endurance waves, where as my clan could not get any points after first day at all..

the points just stayed at 83 total for my clan even though me and my clan mates played on for the next 2 days of the endurance waves of Shadow debt event..

Is there some rule that only first few clans to score 100 points get golden trophy or something cos thats really messed up..

I even pointed it out the next day.. and hell no i dint send a ticket cos ur already stakced up with so many things to fix.. but come on.. the amount time wasted on those endurance grinds and nothing earned the next 2 days of event..

All other ghost clans who were below the score or 83 on first day went up to a 150 or 200 the next 2 days but my clan dint get anything after the first day of endurance runs..

The silver trophy BTW doesnt really do any justice to the effort me and my clan mates put to get more scores the next 2 days as well.. It doesnt even feel like i earned a silver trophy for the clan .. what a waste for time the event was.. 8 days of acolytes grinding wasnt enough, that i had to do 3 more days for nothing.. and NO, the mods we got from acolytes dont compensate either..

Just had to put that out there..

Anyways I have to thank you in the end of each message as formality.. so..

Thank you DE keep up the good work and thanks for the fixes..

• Updated Duality’s clone death animation to be less morbid - will now float away

First thing that comes to mind is " AND AAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!". That said, I haven't seen the new animation, but I'm picturing something out of the Sistine Chapel with Duality reaching out for his dying clone. Makes me wish I knew how to/ was allowed to edit game assets. Change Duality_Clone_Death.wav (or whatever it is) to actually play "I Will Always Love You". I'd even pay Platinum to get an official modification.

So, was playing Wukong today and had Body Count equipped on my melee weapon. It flat out didn't work when I was using Primal Fury. Is this intentional? Because if it is, that is really stupid. Please fix it, thanks.

The event melee mods don't work with ability-based melee weapons--Excal's Exalted Blade, Valk's Hysteria claws, Wukong's Iron Staff, etc. I agree it's stupid, but supposedly the idea is to try to bring the rest of melee more in line with the amounts of damage those abilities can put out.

Now i don't actually know if that is a bug, but i would like to say that i am not able to change the color of the Blades on the orthos prime and i think, that would be a nice little change to improve customization:)

Edited by The8th_DE

The problem with Duality was never the damage. Its the fact that it lasts very short AND is affected by power duration (which i think shouldnt happen.. seeing as this limits it to a duration/strenght build meaning you are going for anything but the only 3 viable skills Equinox has (yes... i dare to say Equinox has only 3 usefull skills out of its 8..))...

Edited by Warmage_Timeraider

Sorry if wrong forum. Somebody can help me please. I playing warframe PC. After update this morning, i cant log in. I try uninstall and reinstall from steam. Still not working."update failed, some content updates not be downloated from our servers. Please restar warframe and try again" stiil not work after restart, :( :(

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Fixes

• Fixed Prime Spoilers from being shown to eager eyes  (still spoiling, apparently)

To be fair we've known about these Prime's since their release to China with their exclusive bundle, so not really much of a spoiler. We know we'd get them eventually.