Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.8

[DE]Drew

DESCRIPTION:  If any melee has a combo which requires do press "down" key, the frame will start to move backwards while doing it.

Who- Every Warframe

What- Any Melee

Where- Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

Grab a melee, and press "s" while attacking. It starts going backwards. I´m sure that before the momentum would be forward while doing a "Down" combo. Makes Melee game worthless for me. 

https://youtu.be/F5sDJr07oLo

... please.. this is game breaking.

Is anyone else having trouble updating? Everytime i try to update all it says is, "Update Failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly.." and it has been doing this since hotfix 18.4.7 came out.

If i can get help it would be much appreciated!

Didn't scroll through every post so...

recent build seems to break one of the element combination?.... Radiation is not shown in UI when combined with Heat + Electricity... all if not most of my weapons. I haven't test it in mission yet to determine whether it is just a display error or not.

Nevermind. apparently i need to get my eyes checked.

Edited by ShirakawaNaoya

Don't want to call you guys out but, i think the prime spira deserves a little buff on crit chance 15% to 25%, same as normal at least. Just sayin'...

I dont think this weapon should have been primed, its to early, they should have primed an older weapon #magnusprime

Two hard freezes/crashes since this hotfix.  Never EVER had this kind of problem with WarFrame before.

Had stutters and temporary freezes (for up to 30 seconds) after the 18.4.2 hotfix and it has continued to get worse with each subsequent hotfix.

Good going, DE.  What the flying cupcakes is going on with your damn QA people!?

Fantastic performance @ a buttery-smooth 60+ FPS was one of the highlights that made WarFrame enjoyable.  Do you want us to not enjoy the game?

EDIT:  As of February 8th, make that a grand total of 6 hard freezes/crashes.  Absolutely nothing different about my computer aside from the hotfix.  Even dropped some graphical settings to try to diagnose the issue.  Bugframe is buggy >_<

Edited by FreshNinja007