Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Proposition For Volt's Ultimate Rework

OoKeNnEtHoO

For Volt's ultimate, I feel like it should go like this:

Press 4;

Volt casts a ring of electric energy around him (exactly same as current);

Enemies get dealt damage and electric proc (same as current).

Ring expands till max and stops; it then slowly decreases (speed at which the ring slowly decrease is affected by power duration mods like Continuity).

While Volt is inside this ring, he can channel and create lightning bolts by holding down 4; casting speed of the channeling will depend on mods like Natural Talent.

These lightning bolts will deal splash damage on target hit and all enemies in a small radius around target gets dealt electric proc (only main target gets dealt damage); range of the lightning bolts and the radius of splash damage will depend on range mods like Stretch.

All new enemies that step inside the ring will get dealt damage and electric proc.

If Volt leaves the ring, he will not longer be able to channel the lightning bolts and the damage and electric proc duration is cut by half for that particular ring.

If he reenters the ring, assuming it has not dissipated, it will allow him to channel the lightning bolts again and the damage is boosted back to full from half again.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

Soungs great, it would still have same animation? I was wondering if it would be too op to have a small nyx like absord shield around volt while in fourth, jumping into enemies and taking damage and dealing it back in Overload. Greatest weakness no longer a weakness

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO