The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Sortie Rewards Work Is Awesome Ty De

SaucyTuckermax

I spend a lot of time on here, and mostly just see gripe from people about things that need to be fixed or changed in there opinion (Don't get me wrong I do it too)  but not too many posts are of people saying "thanks for changing something and now it's awesome" so that's what I'm doing now.

Thank you for changing sortie rewards so now once you have been rewarded something this season, it will no longer be eligible to be rewarded this season. This change was much needed and much welcomed, cuz now when I'm rewarded something I don't want I can be like "Oh well at least not gonna get that again" --- Anyway Thanks DE.

http://imgur.com/if0xOrG

Not saying I got this because of new changes, but this was a very welcomed reward!

now if u are gonna get a reward u already have u get cores instead, made it worse IMO, hopefully token system will fix it

25 cores, 50 cores, or legendary core??? Fine with me...as long as it's not the 25 pack im happy. honestly the cores are more welcomed to me then a few of the things that are on the list like focus lenses for example. whenever I trade anyone anything they pretty much are always like "hey what focus are you? I'll throw in a lense too"

Edited by SaucyTuckermax

25 cores, 50 cores, or legendary core??? Fine with me...as long as it's not the 25 pack im happy.

After getting all those necessities, i wouldnt wanna be getting another nezha or wraith part when i have it. Would love those daily 25-50 core packs or the chance on getting me a legendary one. I say yay to this! Thanks for this post. We really don't get alot of ups here.

25 cores, 50 cores, or legendary core??? Fine with me...as long as it's not the 25 pack im happy. honestly the cores are more welcomed to me then a few of the things that are on the list like focus lenses for example. whenever I trade anyone anything they pretty much are always like "hey what focus are you? I'll throw in a lense too"

25 is the most common one unfortunately, if it was 50 I wouldn`t have minded it