Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis/prime

sLashx189

please, could we give them a buff in pvp???? it just needs something other than reload to be just as good as a rubico or the godly sniper which i sold for some reason, the snipertron/vandal..... high recoil, 1/2 shot mag..... i mean, do de want this to be a bad sniper or wht.... could we at least use depleted reload and lessening recoil mods in for the vectis and its prime...... if not, ill just stick to rubico.... which has a hideous zoom.... :L

Edited by lashakanisgod

I dont know about the vectis prime.

But the normal vectis is trash. Apparently all snipers should 2 hit but thats not the case for vectis apparently.

with the lie in wait mod, yes, they should all 2 shot body shot, but really with that one shot magazine and already high recoil, i dont see any kills from neither varients

with the lie in wait mod, yes, they should all 2 shot body shot, but really with that one shot magazine and already high recoil, i dont see any kills from neither varients

You know that you can press the reload button on the Vectis to shorten the time to get the next round chambered, right?  That mitigates a lot of the time between shots due to recoil.

The Vectis Prime suffers no less than any other sniper due to its 2-shot magazine...though some may argue differently because each sniper seems to have a different recoil.

If you already have good aim, the Vectis would theoretically be the BEST sniper due to the reload cancel Pyth posted above.

The input is to just tap R RIGHT after LMB, pretty easy imo.

One of my friends tells me that that reload cancel trick has been around for AGES and that based on what DE said awhile ago they have no intention of fixing that behaviour. So... if you put in the time you could basically turn the Vectis into a scoped slightly slower Latron - sounds fun imo. Too bad I'm &#! with Snipers haha.

For reference, this is what is possible with vectis + manual reload (no speed mods or reload mods):

Sustained rate of fire = slightly less than 1 shot/second including reload.

If you already have good aim, the Vectis would theoretically be the BEST sniper due to the reload cancel Pyth posted above.

The input is to just tap R RIGHT after LMB, pretty easy imo.

One of my friends tells me that that reload cancel trick has been around for AGES and that based on what DE said awhile ago they have no intention of fixing that behaviour. So... if you put in the time you could basically turn the Vectis into a scoped slightly slower Latron - sounds fun imo. Too bad I'm ! with Snipers haha.

You know that you can press the reload button on the Vectis to shorten the time to get the next round chambered, right?  That mitigates a lot of the time between shots due to recoil.

The Vectis Prime suffers no less than any other sniper due to its 2-shot magazine...though some may argue differently because each sniper seems to have a different recoil.

i wish that was the case with the vectis prime though, i mean the vectis is probably better than the vectis prime in pvp, i wish we can use the depleted reload mod in conclave :p