Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Nice update and all, but when are we getting a fix to chat windows? The current system is absolutely horrid. I shouldn't have to mouse over and click the different tabs inside a game, or even on the main screen.

Yeah it's not really viable for anything bigger than say 20 megs. Though you can manually change the proxy server you're connecting to, so if you find a fast one it should work okay.

If you know a good one I could try I'd be happy to give it a go. At the moment my download seems to spike up and then drop entirely. I think it's still confused from when I was using it.

Same problem here.

Based in UK. Curious if they just hate Brits.

Yea, I'm also based in UK and have the same problem and another thing with not being able to accept an invite from someone in the same city o.O

I really hope there is some poor soul at DE working the late shift/weekend, as this update update is fubar. It's 166MB so fecking small in todays standards, so whyis it taking an eternity to download? Are there any Torrents for the update? DE, have you thought about using torrents, rather than this way of updating?

EDIT: Update failed.......I'm being trolled.

Edited by Shifty_Shuffler

I really hope there is some poor soul at DE working the late shift/weekend, as this update update is fubar. It's 166MB so fecking small in todays standards, so what is it taking an eternity to download? Are ther are Torrents for update? DE, have you thought about using torrents, rather than this way of updating?

I've been trying to download 10KB for several hours with no progress, that annoys me more than a hundred+ MB xD. It's a bit ridiculous, but yeah I imagine they must have someone working late, you don't just deploy updates and then run off without making sure it works after.

european here. i too have update bug it tries to update ../10k and fails every time. restarted everything, no go. can't get into game at all. this is after the last update about half an hour ago

Edited by rawpoo

People having problems downloading try this small program .. just set it to "on" make sure its set to the "US" and then try your download then exit the program.

Do this at your own risk and i am again sorry if i should not have mentioned this on the forums.

Download link : https://www.tunnelbear.com/

Requires registration.

Thank you so much. Worked perfectly. (UK here)

- Fix for Glaive elemental effects not working on clients.

Love you for this.

- Slide cooldown added between movements.

What the F***, DE. Can't do anything right.

Edit: Sprint speed is the EXACT same as walking speed. Seriously, DE? Tell your balancing team to F*** off. They're not helping.

Edited by goozilla

People having problems downloading try this small program .. just set it to "on" make sure its set to the "US" and then try your download then exit the program.

Do this at your own risk and i am again sorry if i should not have mentioned this on the forums.

Requires registration.

I downloaded this and after I turned it on the update started downloading, pretty slow but so far it's not failing. Recommend it for other people with update failing. Thanks

Requires registration.

much appreciated - it's not quite my usual speed but it's getting the job done nonetheless.

Edit: just thought I'd add that I'm UK here

Edited by Cybernetix

I'm not downloading 3rd party software just to get an update

When you run out of options struggling for the past 4 hours to make it work, downloading a small app is really not a big deal. I hope they will fix it soon, but untill then, this thing actually worked. It seems so far to be regarding UK users, DE have something against UK? o.O

When you run out of options struggling for the past 4 hours to make it work, downloading a small app is really not a big deal. I hope they will fix it soon, but untill then, this thing actually worked. It seems so far to be regarding UK users, DE have something against UK? o.O

UK here too. But still, I'm not gonna buckle and instal it. I guess I'll has to be patient. If that app can do it, so can they.

EDIT: Why can't the just upload a torrent? would solve all this S#&$

Edited by Shifty_Shuffler