Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

This game is getting dumbed down for ps4

Less buttons, less combinations. It does not serve game good. Soon we will have 1 button for shoot and 1 for run.

DE instead of adding more combinations and developing movement and ,melee system - you remove already implement parts of it.

Good job DE, your game is NOT getting better.

People don't like being limited, mind my words.

after reading that u now can change the colour on the sheate of the kunai i decided to check it out on my despair, because u needed 2 select the collor and then exit the customizing screen to see the changes, so id did some mixing and painting but did not like ik so i clicked the reset button and it whent all white so now even the nice red colour is gone.

realy hope that this is a bug i realy like that red stripe on the side

- Fix for Ammo pack beacon remaining in game after ammo is picked up.

Please consider returning this to previous state.

I honestly thought it was a feature to tell players that their team had not picked up <item> so that you could point it out to them.

Need sniper ammo? Friend points out a 'purple flag' on his screen and poof ammo for you!

See a set of sparkles? Teammate has obviously missed a mod, waypoint it for him!

It actually encouraged players to help each other get the most out of a game.

Thank-you.

Yes, if anything I was going to request this be extended to crafting materials...not removed entirely. :(

This game is getting dumbed down for ps4

Less buttons, less combinations. It does not serve game good. Soon we will have 1 button for shoot and 1 for run.

DE instead of adding more combinations and developing movement and ,melee system - you remove already implement parts of it.

Good job DE, your game is NOT getting better.

People don't like being limited, mind my words.

Wait wait wait. You're telling me we have more than 1 button for shoot and run? News to me.

But I do agree it feels like they're trying to make this a little bit more console friendly. And with E3 around the corner I understand but still, remember that us PC players are the ones that tested the game and because of that the console players have a more polished game. So please remember who was here first DE. We know you're listening.

So yesterday my Warframe client downloaded this update without any trouble, but today it's trying to download another, smaller update which keeps failing to install because the client couldn't find a specified file. I then re-installed but got the same result.
To give the exact message:

Update failed!

Could not update file:
C:\Users\(my PC username here)\AppData\Local\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Warframe.exe

The system cannot find the file specified. [0x00000002]

This happened after Warframe, even earlier today, downloaded another update. That one succeeded, but when I hit "Play", AVG listed the Warframe launcher as a threat. I shut down Warframe because the screen which wasn't responding obscured the AVG screen, disabling me from adding Warframe to exceptions. Upon then having added the Warframe folder and the launcher itself to exceptions, I tried to run it again, which is when the update that keeps failing showed up.
I considered that perhaps AVG had removed a crucial file from Warframe, but I added Warframe to exceptions and re-installed. Surely it's not removing that file again upon install now, right?

EDIT:
Turns out AVG was just being terrible and needed the PC to reboot for the exception to register. Everything is working fine again now.

Edited by Voltyr

the weapon slots really annoy, please provide more slots when u get one for your warframe. I mean, you are forcing us to get these slots and remove some of our lvl 30 weapons, its very annoying, i understand the warframe slots, but please let us have more slots for weapons. I cannot even make a weapon to test. I have purchased some plat already, and might get founder, just hoping that i dont have to spend it all on slots...............

Oh no, having to actually sprint normally most of the time instead of going through every level in an endless chain slide, what ever will we do!?

Oh, right, just sprint normally then use a slide front flip combo to recharge our stamina when it's running low. The same thing I've been doing since forever on Saryn and Frost Prime now with no issues with keeping up to other faster frames.

Though, it would be nice if they made it so every frame was the same speed so that A******s can't just speedrun ahead of the slower frames and rob them of any gameplay there was to be had.  I'm personally glad I have a group of actual friends to play with so I don't have to deal with twits like that.

Sprint speed adjustment should be something done purely through modding so that if a player desires to "speedrun" then they have to make a sacrifice for mods to do so.

Edited by SanguineXIII

Movement is so much slower for me now that I honestly find it boring. I don't see how giving the option for a bit of advanced movement detracts from the game in any way.

Limiting player control is frustrating.

Oh no, having to actually sprint normally most of the time instead of going through every level in an endless chain slide, what ever will we do!?

Oh, right, just sprint normally then use a slide front flip combo to recharge our stamina when it's running low. The same thing I've been doing since forever on Saryn and Frost Prime now with no issues with keeping up to other faster frames.

Though, it would be nice if they made it so every frame was the same speed so that A******s can't just speedrun ahead of the slower frames and rob them of any gameplay there was to be had.  I'm personally glad I have a group of actual friends to play with so I don't have to deal with twits like that.

Sprint speed adjustment should be something done purely through modding so that if a player desires to "speedrun" then they have to make a sacrifice for mods to do so.

Yeah because Holding down shift + W the whole 10 minutes you play is so much more fun than doing all of that fancy acrobatics this game makes such a huge emphasis on right?

this is pure BS in terms of gameplay, instead of giving options they remove them -_-.

also if people running past you is such a big deal play with friends or find  people who play the way you do.

because that's just gameplay style and it works both ways.

i hate slow people who cant do anything , you don't stick with the team either , you just go open all the containers by yourselves die and cry about it on forums because no one cared to revive you  when they were  done with the level already.

ALL opinions of gameplay style, either learn to adapt to pugs or don't play pugs.

simple as that.

this nerf was stupid and IS stupid .

if it was done to slow down rushers then it will do exactly NOTHING.

all this does is hinder everyone else and limit movement.

Sadly the change to slide has had some side effects as in I can't stand up from it till it runs to a stop now. Also it doesn't do it's intended job change wise it effects anyone who has used it not for running ahead but at all. If they wanted to stop speed running (and I find this a dumb idea) they need to give the runners a reason not to rush to the end.

I feel that just allowing people to make a group flag that would only allow others who are looking for a group with the same flag to join that group and both sides of this issue can have the fun they want the way they want and stay out of each others way...

I'm guessing Monday. DE please don't update on Friday ever again...

lol so great now I have to wait all flipping weekend until Monday just so I can get an update to fix this BS. Honestly this has ruined my Weekend. Nice one going on updates DE. It gets me thinking if they even Check the updates through properly before they even DEPLOY them.

Oh no, someone is playing game differently that I do! What do I do? I know! Let's complain about it on the forums! Let's limit all others that don't agree with me! Communism, F*** yeah!