Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Yes to all that stuff. The problem is that you run into a room, or meleeing in a group of dudes and get adds, and everyone you're not slashing ( and some of the ones you ARE slashing ) are focusing the sentinel instead of you.

Test this by putting on a sentinel with no weapons, and running into a group of dudes while not attacking. Watch as they all shoot the sentinel instead of you.

It's hard to notice if you're otherwise melting everything, if you're killing a lot then they won't have time to kill your sentinel. But if you're meleeing a bunch without any form of aoe or cc, it's very noticable.

I think that people use the slide at a level were it should be removed. They are using it to run and/or sprint faster which looks stupid and makes people mad.

2 things:

1. it shouldn't have been removed

2. nobody hates it, where did that comment even come from, its a useful trick that space ninjas should be allowed to use to speed them up

Mobs will focus on my Shade, even if it's invisible and has no aggressive precept equipped. All-utility, but still they focus on it and not me. It's very annoying.

I can imagine on the Grineer forums.

"Grrrr the Tenno keep shooting our Shield Osprey despite no offensive capability! Why would they even do that? They're not hurting them, should attack us instead."

I thought it was meant to be BF3 type animations, when you quickly navigate over obstacles like barriers whilst sprinting :/

did you even see the part in thhe video, cuz if you did you'd know they were talking about the front flip over the edge. Nothing to do with Battle Field 3...

good game by the way.

Edited by DragonSage

that mantle thing nerfed a big part of some frames mobility byebye rocket volt.............dafuq is DE doing?

I guess it does slow down Volt in some cases, but it really helps the game over all. Give them your feedback constructively and they'll at least read it with an ounce of seriousness. It's a new polish feature on climbing, and it helps the movement in most cases, and especially the climbing.

yes you can, but you have to press and hold shift as you press crouch, jump, crouch.

It's kinda hard to do and I prefer the old method because it used to be easier to use abilities while in air.

so if u can still do it then it sounds like a bug, they should bring it back to the old way :(