Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Its a region error stopping the download. Im not sure if im allowed to mention it here so im going to say sorry just incase.

If you connect to a USA proxy then it updates.

And how does one do that if I might ask?

Its a region error stopping the download. Im not sure if im allowed to mention it here so im going to say sorry just incase.

If you connect to a USA proxy then it updates.

I can confirm this. Using an american VPN allowed me to update =) thanks dude.

Great. thanks for making my Lead boot fully of lead sand now...(rhino player) while your at it might as well ner... and 2x attack slides to 1 only... not happy.

lol it was a messed up feature, it looked terrible when people would slide attack just to gain speed, its meant to be a attack, not transportation. Doesn't matter that Rhino or other frames were slow and this helped when fast frames did it too you still couldn't catch up

The slide delay is maybe a 1st attempt at balance. So ppl are not that fast anymore using a travel exploit. And for players to use slots in their warframe for stamina mods to maneuver. Nobody was really using any of those mods at all. they were coded, tested, rendered or w/e it takes to create, ppl being paid money spending time & resources for a product not implemented. Those players willing and wanting to make fast frames can. and those wanting more power can. Before everyone slotted for potency and moved at the same rate. It was cool and fun but cookie cutter mod layouts. Now there will be more diversity and options for different player styles. I like what they are trying to create, but might be a bumpy ride for those of us accustomed to things so far.

I don't know for sure if this is because of the fix, but I was recently fighting Sargas Ruk and i used Ash's Blade storm on him, causing my character to be stuck in the state of the ability, which increased my FOV like the effect the ability gives, it allowed me to use my guns but not my melee or abilities, I also could not jump or fall, meaning that if i walked up a ramp and then walked backwards i floated above the ground. I was unable to undo make it to extraction and my teammates had to finish the mission without me.

First off - the rate at which you're fixing/updating the game is much appreciated. I spent way to long on an MMO that never saw any fixes for even the oldest bugs (Vindictus) and I'm just really refreshed and thrilled with how things are going here. Great job, and keep at it ^^

The sprint toggle button is more of a "sprint until you run out of stamina and stop trying" but I think it works fairly well.

And lastly, I have no idea what's everyone's problem with the slide cooldown - I'm in the game right now, and I'm doing the regular slide-frontflip-slide movement with no issues. I can also slide in quick succession. It's tiny, and probably only stops the spin-dash-thingy exploit.

Or it hasn't been implemented properly. Or I'm bugging out :P

how do u connect to a usa proxy?

for windows 7 follow this

http://www.pcworld.com/article/210562/how_set_up_vpn_in_windows_7.html

for windows 8 follow this

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj613767.aspx

and here is a free american vpn

http://www.getusvpn.com/

the one for windows 7 worked for me =)

If for some reason something goes terribly wrong or something.. dont blame me

Use directly from your own choice. I am just providing knowledge.

Edited by Nixsy

well this sucks i started the build of a supra this morning now i find that it costs 3 less fieldron, so my question is when do we get the 3 fieldron back ? as their is no way to cancel the build and start over.