Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

After Hotfix 8.1.0 Game Difficulty been easier? The game got less mobs and damage on wave's and missions. 

Yes, i agree whit that, the hotfix was good, but some changes has made the game not so hardcore, like about defences and mobile defences. less mobs, and less health on them..

But good work enyways..

Additions

- Tenno reinforcements: POLEARM AND BOOMERANG! Kestrel and Orthos.

ekKxor9.jpg

The Orthos is a double bladed polearm, a first of its kind for the Tenno.

The Kestrel is a deadly Boomerang, a heavy throwing weapon that can knock down enemies at a distance.

- Toggle Sprint now an option in UI Settings

- Aim Assist for controllers is now a toggle option.

- Added Clan “Message of the Day” feature. People with Ruler or higher privileges in clans can add a MOTD by using this command “/motd” in their clan chat channel .

- Mantle Animations added, get ready to front flip like Frost in the latest trailer!

- Machete and Prova Prod now share a new animation set. (Prova Prod is coming!)

- Kunai sheaths can now be colour customized.

Changes

- Defense mission reward tables have been reviewed and changed. Reward tables are now split between factions. Fusion cores have now been added to the drop tables.

- Increase max length of Flux Rifle Beam.

- Added gibbing polish to enemies that are killed by doors.

- Added confirmation messages to UI when performing Clan Actions (promotions, etc).

- Various Sound improvements to weapons with this Hotfix!

- Tesla Coils on characters will now have fewer FX.

Fixes

- Fixed crates being in defense mission dead zone ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/59740-defense-mission-deadzone-please-read/)

- Fixed bug where Arrows would float in game.

- Fixed issue where using Mags Crush on Moas would cause them to “die” twice.

- Fix for Ammo pack beacon remaining in game after ammo is picked up.

- Improvements to Galleon Wall Running in certain connectors .

- Fix for sprint preventing certain weapons functions (sprint and aim works, sprint and shoot cancels run).

- Fix client issue with Blade Storm: wasn’t properly creating teleport effects.

- Fixed various collision issues affecting AI enemies and players in the Orokin Void levels.

- Fixed arm fins on Excalibur and Excalibur Prime clipping through the arm when using iron sights.

- Fix for Grineer bombard rockets being collidable after explosion

- Fix for triggered pressure plates being host only in Orokin Void.

- Fix for lighting issues in certain levels.

- Fix for Capture Target being dissolved by acrid, becoming un-capturable.

- Fix for Nyx absorb being interrupted by Nauseous crawlers.

- Fix for Volt getting up from bleedout when speed ends.

- Fix for Kunai not operating as a silent weapon.

- Fixed kills not being counted by Rhino’s Charge and Stomp.

- Fixed player being held in air when pulled by Grineer Scorpion on different elevation

Hotfix 8.1.0.1:

- Fixed crash issues with many users (this was related to Steam files).

- Fixed Braton firing sound and effectiveness issues.

- Fix for Glaive elemental effects not working on clients.

- Slide cooldown added between movements.

I bought the bp for the orthos and it wont let me build it. its says error

I think this new hotfix has made more problems than it fixed. Ash's Bladestorm now glitches after the move is done executing. I now get stuck in the weird camera angle, and cannot melee or use any other moves. I'm having trouble logging in, the contact list glitch is still in effect, amongst other issues. 

- Slide cooldown added between movements.

Whoa whoa whoa, what the hell? WHY. Why do you guys keep taking a game with such a heavy emphasis on movement and consistently adding in things to hold that aspect of the game back?

Can't even start a game, and the whole UI has a huge delay of like 20 seconds trying to selet anything.

there was redtext for that.  There's some launcher thing in the european version they're trying to fix, they said central servers would be slow.

Minor persistant issue dating from I don't know when.

Akbolto reload animation is funky looking (does reload, this is NOT a gameplay issue only graphics)

When standing still the animation looks fine.

When moving (or sprinting/etc) the animation left arm is fine. The right however, appears to be doing the right arm half of the single pistol reload animation.

there was redtext for that.  There's some launcher thing in the european version they're trying to fix, they said central servers would be slow.

I'm receiving: "Login failed. Could not connect to server. (ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT)"

Located in NE America.

You defined it as such in your post however, but didn't give a reason why.

I didn't have to. The original changelog already explained that it was an exploit, and therefore it is an exploit.

The definition of an exploit can be (and historically has been) set by game developers. This is a simple concept.

Just adding my twig to the 'please please of god please revert the slide cooldown' fire.

The freedom of movement is one of the big appeals of the game to me. The simple act of running was an active and rewarding effort. Now it's just 'hold w'.

Also the change seems to have messed up the 'slide > flip > kick' combo. It still works if you're holding shift the whole time or using the new toggle sprint, but not if you release shift to press ctrl in mid-air.

Edited by Shudra