Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Any chance we can get a buff to sentinel weapons? I was thinking to bring them more in line for end game use they could use better base damage.

The Dethcube for all its awesomeness should only have maybe 16 base damage given its rate of fire and mag size. Wyrm should get a much bigger boost to say 24 or so give its slower rate of fire and more controled full auto burst like firing, and also given its more limited range than the Cube. Finally we have shade. Given It's firing prerequisites and the fact it uses pistol mod, I'd say 30-40 is more than fair enough for the little bot to have a 3 round burst of on whoever just hit you. Hope you take this into consideration and thank you for reading.

Any chance we can get a buff to sentinel weapons? I was thinking to bring them more in line for end game use they could use better base damage.

The Dethcube for all its awesomeness should only have maybe 16 base damage given its rate of fire and mag size. Wyrm should get a much bigger boost to say 24 or so give its slower rate of fire and more controled full auto burst like firing, and also given its more limited range than the Cube. Finally we have shade. Given It's firing prerequisites and the fact it uses pistol mod, I'd say 30-40 is more than fair enough for the little bot to have a 3 round burst of on whoever just hit you. Hope you take this into consideration and thank you for reading.

16 is a bit overpowered. Dethcube is fine the way it is.

And still no fix for Loki being unable to use invisibility with a sentinel.

Honestly, who gives a monkeys posterior about that? Or arrows floating for a few seconds after they kill something? Or door gibs?

LOKIS STEALTH STILL KILLS THEIR STEALTH SENTINEL.