Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 8.1.0

Nothing for the Torid? :( Was hoping the gas cloud would do more damage.

• Upvote 1

The new weapons look nice.

By the way, it crashed for me as well.

Edited by Jordio99
  • Upvote 2

Okay, time to poke your copy editor.  Whoever is responsible for the "KRESTEL" in the graphic is superfired.

• Upvote 5

There is one more thing that is missing!

Multishot makes the projektiles from Ogris collide together and its super dangerous :-/

I care about my Tenno life :-/

Fix it :-/

:-/

• Upvote 2

Braton sound effects messed up now. Now makes sound and muzzle flash after reloading. Does not consume ammo. Does not make muzzle flash or sound during firing.

• Upvote 1

Still having problems affording Dojo.... :(

Love the defense reward change though! 

• Upvote 1

Any chance we can get a buff to sentinel weapons? I was thinking to bring them more in line for end game use they could use better base damage.

The Dethcube for all its awesomeness should only have maybe 16 base damage given its rate of fire and mag size. Wyrm should get a much bigger boost to say 24 or so give its slower rate of fire and more controled full auto burst like firing, and also given its more limited range than the Cube. Finally we have shade. Given It's firing prerequisites and the fact it uses pistol mod, I'd say 30-40 is more than fair enough for the little bot to have a 3 round burst of on whoever just hit you. Hope you take this into consideration and thank you for reading.

• Upvote 4

Ah junk!  Warframe crashes upon login consistently after this patch.  I guess reinstall and hope it doesn't keep doing that.

• Upvote 2

Many great fixes and additions, but please....

Toggle Aim as an option!

• Upvote 1

Nice to see so many fixes, as much as the PS4 announce got me worried, seeing all of these bugs/issues worked on definetly puts my worries at ease. great job DE, wishing y'all all the best at E3 !!  

one last thing though .... STAY AWESOME !!!

• Upvote 2

I´m Love the new Kestrel&Orthus.thx for this Great Update DE xD-.

and Much Love to REDTEXT............

Edited by Makaveli61
  • Upvote 2

Any chance we can get a buff to sentinel weapons? I was thinking to bring them more in line for end game use they could use better base damage.

The Dethcube for all its awesomeness should only have maybe 16 base damage given its rate of fire and mag size. Wyrm should get a much bigger boost to say 24 or so give its slower rate of fire and more controled full auto burst like firing, and also given its more limited range than the Cube. Finally we have shade. Given It's firing prerequisites and the fact it uses pistol mod, I'd say 30-40 is more than fair enough for the little bot to have a 3 round burst of on whoever just hit you. Hope you take this into consideration and thank you for reading.

16 is a bit overpowered. Dethcube is fine the way it is.

• Upvote 2

And still no fix for Loki being unable to use invisibility with a sentinel.

Honestly, who gives a monkeys posterior about that? Or arrows floating for a few seconds after they kill something? Or door gibs?

LOKIS STEALTH STILL KILLS THEIR STEALTH SENTINEL.

• Upvote 5