Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

yea well everyone just posting the things there angry about certainly won't help. To those of you doing this...there's this thing called constructive criticism, learn it... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_criticism

If many people post about not liking a certain change, then the devs think "Hmm, maybe we shouldn't of changed that." They go on to rework it and everyone comes out happy. Compliments are fine, but it shouldn't be the only thing people post about.

Edited by EvanTheNewbie

If many people post about not liking a certain change, then the devs think "Hmm, maybe we shouldn't of changed that." They go on to rework it and everyone comes out happy.Compliments are fine, but it shouldn't be the only thing people post about.

they may also go "well look at that nobody is grateful at all, only hating/flamming they must be looking for reasons" constructive criticism shows that you're not just looking for reasons to bi***

they may also go "well look at that nobody is grateful at all, only hating/flamming they must be looking for reasons" constructive criticism shows that you're not just looking for reasons to bi***

Except that the devs are mature enough to think otherwise. When they look at someone's post, I'm pretty sure they can determine between an overreaction, real hate, and a real concern. And you shouldn't sugar coat your posts just because you don't want to hurt someone's feelings.

yea well everyone just posting the things there angry about certainly won't help. To those of you doing this...there's this thing called constructive criticism, learn it... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_criticism

Would you consider this constructive criticism?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/60679-hotfix-810/page-35#entry643842

I would. In fact, it's healthy to express their frustration, I merely wish more people were more mature and to the point about it.

Please, if you haven't read that post. If you agree with it, give it a reputation upvote because I sincerely took time to think, analyze, and phrase that so that it would be a logical and fair argument as to not only why the slide cooldown is wrong, but these heavy handed, no-warning "balance fixes" are a terrible thing and just make people miserable on online games of various genres.

Edited by TheParoxysm

please fix

1) Ash ultimate bugs (like cannot finish his ultimate)

2) Up torid cloud damage

3) Dojo research system must be changed, for example gun like supra

4) Please add combo-system learnig labs for true space ninjas

5) Create a special area for infested.

6) Add some infested units

My wishes for Warframe

The slide cooldown was put in place because if people just slid & flipped for days it would invalidate sprint. Rhino's could catch up to Loki's like that.

And that's a bad thing because...?

There have already been tons of posts on the topic but I have to say this decision by the devs to add a slide cool down is incredibly shortsighted and has caused me to lose a little faith in their competence to solve issues. Personally I think this was definitely and attempt to stop rushers but as many others have pointed out, that's the last thing it did. Really frustrating to see this from a otherwise very cool development team.

Changes

- Defense mission reward tables have been reviewed and changed. Reward tables are now split between factions. Fusion cores have now been added to the drop tables.

Got a rare fusion core from a defence mission and it is unranked with 5 upgrade slots. i can only hope this is a bug as i can not think of anyone who will ever fuse a fusion mod to make it better.

I really hope the lack of sparkling on the place where mod dropped will be fixed. A really annoying bug, preventing me from marking mods for other players to pick up. That's the only reasonable explanattion for it to be gone.

On a related note, i didn't really notice the slide delay do anything to slide-rushing ot zorencopter. PLEASE start making polls on such silly changes. Or at least don't implement them until you have a good answer to "why". No, "them rushers" isn't an answer at all. I wanna have some skill-tricks in my warframe, them are more fun than the rush mods.

Edited by GTG3000

It would be nice to hear from DE themselves about this slide cooldown issue. I'm sure such a volume of complaints has gotten to them by now.

If I had to sum up this cooldown crisis, the I would have to say this:

Nothing good came out of it.

-Rushers still rush, just with less ease.

-Those who explore don't seem to care.

-It's hurt EVERYBODY in terms of evading attacks and combat.

-It's made the game less fast paced. "We are no longer ninjas."

So I will say it again.

Nothing good came out of it.

Nobody gained anything, not even DE. It would be wise for them to remove this cooldown. It'll make 99.5% of the gaming community happy.

The 0.5% who say they want it just want to sound wise and mature for agreeing with them, or just WANT to argue with those who dislike it.

can they fix the weapon leveling? because if a player does not change his or her weapon after level up, it will maintain to its current or old level. Which is kinda bad especially with people who aren't aware of their weapon level.

Also they need to correct the mission side goals. Like instead of saying "Rifle kills" (because sometimes you're using a bow or a shotgun) they say "Primary weapon" kills. Instead of Pistol kills (most people nowadays use Kunai or dual mini shotgun as secondary), it should be "Secondary weapon" kills.

But overall great improvement, even though the rare thunderbolt is somewhat common now on Xini.