Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Ash's ultimate bug, it floats above ground. impossible to complete the mission if it happens, it's horrible. I mean, being stuck on top of a door, this is not great :/

try going to www.warframe.com/support

then they'll provide a link below that leads to the report bug page. I also have that problem and I have sent the report.

I decided to play with my Ash. I actually laughed my &#! off after using bladestorm and being able to moon walk in the sky while killing enemies.

It seems to fix after using teleport against an enemy on the ground.

I really hope the lack of sparkling on the place where mod dropped will be fixed. A really annoying bug, preventing me from marking mods for other players to pick up. That's the only reasonable explanattion for it to be gone.

On a related note, i didn't really notice the slide delay do anything to slide-rushing ot zorencopter. PLEASE start making polls on such silly changes. Or at least don't implement them until you have a good answer to "why". No, "them rushers" isn't an answer at all. I wanna have some skill-tricks in my warframe, them are more fun than the rush mods.

This. If we accidentally pick up a mod in the middle of defense chaos (mobile or endless both apply here) we won't be able to see the after-effect to mark it for others.

Currently im visiting my parents and thats why iam 600 km  away from my Gaming PC. I cant wait to get back tomorrow and forge the new weapons.

Also nice fixes. The "trapdoor" bug in the Void was very annoying, so were all the hellfire mods in the mission reward table.

Quick question: Are there higher quality mods more often now, if you beat higher level defense waves ?

Well, unlike half of the people here I still can get around perfectly.
I don't think people are working their peripheral devices to their full extent. *shrugs*
Even if they were to have actually created a significant nerf...
I am glad, I don't want a Rhino keeping up with me on my Loki with a 25% rush mod on.
And conversely I don't feel when I play my Rhino that I deserve to do so either.

Having a system that entirely bypassed the speed of a unit & even still managed to do so when externally introducing more speed to one of the faster units is redundant.
I mean I suppose with that being the case we should just remove differenciating speeds on Frames, why not?

But I digress from that point.
In either case, I have no issues still keeping up with everyone.
Even on a Rhino with no rush mod while playing with Lokis', Ashs', Banshees', etc.

Revoke that movement nerf! DE that was just stupid. "Slide Exploit" later on wallrun will be nerfed cause people will try to exploit that ...............OMG get real all of the movement changes made the tenno slow as hell nice deal for special assassins

have u guys ever asked someone who knows about martial arts if no DO IT RIGHT NOW or stop calling the Tenno "Space Ninjas"

Mantle animation is great... BUT I've noticed I can no longer mantle in some areas, namely in the large void "treasure" room with the air stream... now I just smack into the ledge and fall every time... also happens in the corpus tile set when jumping from some boxes through the grate in the ceiling (to access the air shafts).

Has anyone else noticed this?

And while I'm here... the slide nerf is horrible... I  used to slide around for combat (and for fun!!)... as far as I'm concerned, let rushers rush... they are the players that are missing out... there is loot and kills to be had for those who play the game correctly... if they want to rush, so be it... don't short change the whole warframe community...

New mantling animations broke mantling in places where it was actually important.

Mod 'sparkle' is sorely missed.

Eagerly awaiting the complete eradication of mobility in a mobility-based shooter.

Edited by Naples

Mantle animation is great... BUT I've noticed I can no longer mantle in some areas, namely in the large void "treasure" room with the air stream... now I just smack into the ledge and fall every time... also happens in the corpus tile set when jumping from some boxes through the grate in the ceiling (to access the air shafts).

Has anyone else noticed this?

And while I'm here... the slide nerf is horrible... I  used to slide around for combat (and for fun!!)... as far as I'm concerned, let rushers rush... they are the players that are missing out... there is loot and kills to be had for those who play the game correctly... if they want to rush, so be it... don't short change the whole warframe community...

I agree with all of this. While I can still do the infinite slide, jump slide maneuver, I really think it sucks that.

The old mantle animation should still be there when pulling yourself up to extremely high places or when you ledge-grab on a long fall.

But NO i can't ledge grab in the Orokin loot room anymore...the one just before you begin the parkour course in the laser room. It's where the water flows up. I used to ride it to get to the loot above. But ledge grab mantle will not work.

Bugs:

Please investigate and correct why mobs focus sentinels rather than players. This behavior persists even while you're slashing their arms and legs off. THIS IS INCREDIBLY ANNOYING. Dethcube dies like, every game for me.

edit: Please have defensive buffs extend to your sentinel: Invisibility, Iron Skin, Overheat, Link ( etc )

Investigate why tier 3 defense missions are offering unranked fusion cores as rewards.

Mutagen sample drop rates do not resemble drop rates for Fieldron/Detonite. Please adjust!

Revisit rare material drop rates from bosses, please consider putting research ( blue ) materials on a separate drop table.

Please consider removing skill drops from the game entirely- replace with fusion cores. You'll only ever need, what, 14 copies of any given skill- ever? Then they'e useless for levelling other things?

Enhancements:

Make the clan research blueprint list visible from outside the Dojo, perhaps in a market tab.

Have chat window remember location and size.

Make contact window resizable.

Make contact and chat windows persist over other windows, but not lock out the ones beneath them. I should still be able to interact and chat whether i'm in the market or foundry, and type while i'm scrolling contacts.

Implement a 'strip all mods' button, additionally have left click remove a mod to the first available inventory slot ( rather than you having to find an available slot to put it into ).

Edited by Dwarfstar

Implement a 'strip all mods' button, additionally have left click remove a mod to the first available inventory slot ( rather than you having to find an available slot to put it into ).

^

This!! Definetly could use this! A big thumbs up here.

Bugs:

Please investigate and correct why mobs focus sentinels rather than players. This behavior persists even while you're slashing their arms and legs off. THIS IS INCREDIBLY ANNOYING. Dethcube dies like, every game for me.

Mutagen sample drop rates do not resemble drop rates for Fieldron/Detonite. Please adjust!

I'm curious... How have you modded your cube? Have you stuck on Redirection, Fast deflection, Vitality, Armor mods on it? To what degree? The only level I have my cube ever die at is Outer Terminus and that's at higher waves, when the enemies can practically one shot me if not behind a snow globe.

About Mutagen Samples... Just like some worlds are more rich in ferrite, rubedo, plastids, etc. This applies to Mutagen Samples. Are you looking in the right places?

Don't get me wrong I'm not attacking you. Trying to help, rather. Good luck and I hope you get the cube working out for you. It's a great sentinel and almost like having another player with you while solo'ing.