Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

okay, so far looking good, but PLEASE make redext not joke/lie about the update status.

"Psych!" "Just kidding" is not something I would like to see when I am trying to help my friend to get the Ember helmet. We have been trying for 2 evenings now and had it dropped that time and had we exited the mission, we would have lost it.

So in other words: REDTEXT must not bullsh*t about the update status, ever.

Thank you.

Still no charge up bar for ogris/every other charge based weapon. It literally, LITERALLY takes 5 minutes to implement and you cant dedicate a person from the team to do that.

Christ...

edit: Rhinos radial blast mod isnt even ANYWHERE in the loot tables. Why in the world would you delete it dropping from the game? Hell If I would know...

Edited by Qynchou

Noponis, on 07 Jun 2013 - 5:27 PM, said:

nice update BUT

PLEASE focus on the clansize thing next

small clans most likely all cancelled all of their buildings and wont start anything until that update comes out, which is really demotivating

I am a warlord of a small clan of around 60 with 30 active contributors. I convinced them all to hold out till at least today in hopes of a dojo cost fix so we wouldn't just be throwing our resources away.

Please, make the dojos your next update! It sucks telling all my mates to hold off on all the great new content!

180 Plat for Polearm... Really? You couldn't do 170 so that players can make a single plat purchase to get it?
I mean, I like everything in this update, and I love the game, and I certainly don't have a problem supporting growth in the game by buying platinum... but that sucks guys...

Also Crashing to Desktop after pressign the login button

Downloaded Update

Pressed Play

Game Started

Got to Login Screen

Entered info

Pressed Login

Game Crashes about 2 secs later

Tracking Program Opens

Next

Enter Info

Next

Submitting Issue to tracking server.. done!!

Connection Failed

Not able to establish a connectin to the Crash Reporting Server

No Crash Information was sent

So that means no WA numbers

Hope this helps

Pants

ill submit a ticket just to be sure.

Edited by CannotFindPants

For the others, the Market offers the new weapons also as Blueprints, so they are not alert rewards.

However, the Kestrel comes with a requirement of 8 Morphics, 4800 Ferrite, ~5000 Nano spores and about the same amount of Salvage.

The Pole comes easier away, with 350(?) Alloy Plate being the most taxing resource.

Edited by Second_Measure