Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Additions

- Tenno reinforcements: POLEARM AND BOOMERANG! Kestrel and Orthos.

ekKxor9.jpg

The Orthos is a double bladed polearm, a first of its kind for the Tenno.

The Kestrel is a deadly Boomerang, a heavy throwing weapon that can knock down enemies at a distance.

I'm throwing money at my screen but nothing is happening!

16 is a bit overpowered. Dethcube is fine the way it is.

Fine the way it is? Sure if i only plan on killing lvl35 and lower (got a 2 rank short of maxed serration, a maxed split chamber,maxed rate of fire, a maxed piercing strike, rank 3 fire and rank 0 ice one mine), its worthless against lvl40+ unless its corpus and i switch the fire out for electric. Against infested and grineer, once they hit lvl40+ might as well let the thing die. Yes its better than the other Senti's but thats why I'm asking to buff them even more, buffing the cube is just so it stays useful in an endless defence.

AndrewofDoom, on 07 Jun 2013 - 2:22 PM, said:

Nothing related to clans aside from the MOTD addition. I am sad.

Aye, it would've been good if they were to roll out with some material requirement tweaks that would support small clans. Of course, that's a lot of planning and they want to do it right, so it will probably be a short while before we even see anything.

As for big clans, there are enough awesome stuff they can do as is, so lucky them :P

Way to deliver on the Orthos pole arm that was demoed two Livestreams ago - Can't wait to try it out!  Also, I appreciate the change to the defense rewards - I hope they are now more varied and more proportional to the difficulty & wave levels.

It's crashed twice on me while logging in. Will wait for hotfix.

corrupted update...

On the launcher window, click the gear/options icon and click disable the Bulk Download option.  If that doesn't help, click the Verify button next to Download Cache.

AweSome lots of nifty stuff.

But one question... can we get an update/ ETA on the dojo fixes, some of us are in a perpetual holding pattern until we get some kind of adjustment. or at the very least a quick adjustment to the cicuit drop rate.

Edited by Agent_of_Change

Changes

- Defense mission reward tables have been reviewed and changed. Reward tables are now split between factions. Fusion cores have now been added to the drop tables.

that is what i am waiting for thnx a loooooooooooooooooot!!! :))))))))))

On the launcher window, click the gear/options icon and click disable the Bulk Download option.  If that doesn't help, click the Verify button next to Download Cache.

Didn't help at all. Still consistent CTD.