Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Not sure what the change to the Machete animation was supposed to accomplish, but the weapon far less useful with the insane wind-up time and the pointless backswings that don't even do damage. The weapon is a re-skin of the Skana, but with this change, the weapon becomes practically useless as other longswords don't have the ridiculous delay.

I would highly recommend either swapping back the animation to the one used by other longswords. giving it the ability to hit more than one target at once, or just increasing its damage by a solid amount.

having trouble with the load in, looking for new content, then failing and restarting, rinse and repeat, is there a bug or has something changed that means my firewall is upset?

Same problem here.

Based in UK. Curious if they just hate Brits.

I've noticed a small bug in this new hotfix. My Braton Vandal plays no noise when firing, only 1 bullet noise after firing, no muzzle flare at all, and fires a fake bullet that is not removed from my clip and does no damage after reloading. I can record a video if necessary. Thanks for the hotfix though!

having trouble with the load in, looking for new content, then failing and restarting, rinse and repeat, is there a bug or has something changed that means my firewall is upset?

haveing the same problem also from UK looks like we are in for the long hall sigh 

haveing the same problem also from UK looks like we are in for the long hall sigh 

Figures :(

Now to work out what I used to do before Warframe to stop me watching the 'The update will be restarted shortly' screen.

Figures :(

Now to work out what I used to do before Warframe to stop me watching the 'The update will be restarted shortly' screen.

im just going to keep watching it lol i have more than enough time 7 hours later WHY U NO WORK!