Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Prova seems to be completely unchanged, it has no new attack animations.

The dive attacks are still incredibly floaty.

Magnificient update.

Love Orthos and new animations. Overall movements got improvements. Went through raid so fast and so smooth~

My Loki amused with prefomance.

Lovely.

Edited by Norouh

Any chance of getting some acknowledgement one way the other regarding growing list of Vauban bugs that has gone unanswered.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/56831-vaubans-vortex-the-mega-thread-7-colors-of-bugged-glitched-and-game-breaking/

Why should I spend my time testing the game when there isn't even official acknowledgment of the problems you find or any hope of a fix anytime soon. 

Mean while you are working on a new frame.......

Endless update loop. Can't even download the update to begin with. Launcher goes from "Verifying download cache..." to "update failed, restarting..."

I don't want to have to download the entire client again for one hotfix.

мляха муха,че за хрень))Великобританцы,Русские тоже в шоке,не обновляет нихрена)))) хелп епрст) водка водка борис ельцын =D

Could I please get some news on the reduced material costs for small clans? We have canceled everything (had reactor at 69% and cross corridor at like 49% (wuhuu >.<)

Is this gonna happen anytime soon? We feel like we are missing out on a massive part of the game. I am yet to duel someone and have only seem videos of the craftable clan weapons...

On a more positive note: really looking forward to doing defence missions with a chance to FINALLY get a shotgun multishot mod...

I did a xini earlier up to wave 30. 71 mods. 60 of those were warframe abilities of frames that I don't have -.-

Edit: and ofc:

Wave 5 = streamline

Wave 10 = Hellfire

Wave 15 = Hellfire

Wave 20 = heated charge

Wave 25 = Hellfire

Wave 30 (were we stopped) = rifle electric dmg (forgot the name)

Edited by ECSTessi

Endless update loop. Can't even download the update to begin with. Launcher goes from "Verifying download cache..." to "update failed, restarting..."

I don't want to have to download the entire client again for one hotfix.

i agree on this fact i believe it isnt client fault so dont go un-installing and reinstalling unless they tell us 

Where do I get my EE.log?

Local Driver - > User -> <Name> -> AppData -> Local -> Warframe

Check the folder 'Crashes' and look inside there for one with the date of today.

In there should be an error.log

Add that as attachment to your support ticket.