Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra Drops

Fraxien

Wouldn't it be reasonable/logical for Excalibur Umbra to drop in the Orokin Moon Tileset? I mean he isn't exactly prime, so I don't think it would be normal for him to drop in the Void. Umbra means dark, dark of the moon? The orokin moon has mobile def, survival, etc..

What do you guys (or girls) think, other than "no i don't like orokin moon tileset 2 hard!"

Yeah, I suppose you're right, he could just be introduced via quest. Possibly orokin moon quest? I really do enjoy that tileset, but there is little reason to go there unless you need (as you stated) Vengeful Revenant or drift mods (possibly neurodes also, neurodes galore there). Would be a shame to see such a great tileset be put to little use.

Thank you for the reply! <3

Would like Umbra to be Tenno made frames 2.0 to surpass prime dominance. So Umbra is an alternate to prime tower farming... like Sentient farming instead for a sidegrade. Because I'm tired of all things Orokin.

Ex:

normal Ash: Health 150, shield 100, energy 100, armor 65, shield recharge 20, sprint 1.15

Prime Ash: Health 150, shield 125, energy 100, armor 150, shield recharge 21.25, sprint 1.2

Umbra Ash: Health 190, shield 90, energy 100, armor 160, shield recharge 19.75, sprint 1.2

Edited by Firetempest

first, I think the orokin moon should have it's own nodes and mission, and not combined with earth, just like how Mars (the planet) and Phobos (it's moon) have their own tilesets and missions 

they'll probably do that maybe in U19 as the moon being revealed is a major point in the lore/story.

Would like Umbra to be Tenno made frames 2.0 to surpass prime dominance. So Umbra is an alternate to prime tower farming... like Sentient farming instead for a sidegrade. Because I'm tired of all things Orokin.

Ex:

normal Ash: Health 150, shield 100, energy 100, armor 65, shield recharge 20, sprint 1.15

Prime Ash: Health 150, shield 125, energy 100, armor 150, shield recharge 21.25, sprint 1.2

Umbra Ash: Health 190, shield 90, energy 100, armor 160, shield recharge 19.75, sprint 1.2

too bad. umbras from what's gathered are just power creep atm. no 'side grade' here. well actually umbra will the be ONLY upgrade for excal for the majority of the community. for the small group that has excal prime, umbra is statistically better (and if DE makes it behave some sort of way that make it much more beneficial then umbra will perform better)

too bad. umbras from what's gathered are just power creep atm. no 'side grade' here. well actually umbra will the be ONLY upgrade for excal for the majority of the community. for the small group that has excal prime, umbra is statistically better (and if DE makes it behave some sort of way that make it much more beneficial then umbra will perform better)

That's to be expected for the Excalibur umbra, it will likely be even better than Prime, or prime boosted with it as they didn't start power creeping Primes tell later and all Excal prime has is a smidge more armor. Likely to lessen power exclusivity complaints as well.

But if Umbra becomes a thing, and not just a one off born from China founders, I would expect it to be a sidegrade for all other frames.

Edited by Firetempest