Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Update failed! Please try again later.

Amenonuhoko

Well, this is my second time reporting a problem. This time I tried placing warframe in my other PC (Having my hopes up that it works) before anything else I tried opening the .exe of the game to check if it works, gladly the game works but can't login because I directly opened the game, so I closed the .exe and opened the launcher and it checks for updates then it says after a few minutes "Update failed! Please try again later." Why has this happened? the program works, but somehow the launcher won't connect to the server.. Please help.

Edited by Amenonuhoko

If you ran EE.exe directly (without the launcher) it will probably crash; we fixed this in the update that is coming soon.

If you want to copy your install to another PC to save time downloading it probably won't work unless they're the same (32-bit vs 64-bit, same language, same Dx9 vs Dx11). It should be possible to copy the cache folder to save time, though.

Also in next update: install folder can be selected during initial install which should make it easier to clone.

If you ran EE.exe directly (without the launcher) it will probably crash; we fixed this in the update that is coming soon.

If you want to copy your install to another PC to save time downloading it probably won't work unless they're the same (32-bit vs 64-bit, same language, same Dx9 vs Dx11). It should be possible to copy the cache folder to save time, though.

Also in next update: install folder can be selected during initial install which should make it easier to clone.

I successfully copied the files to another PC, I guess same specs? But the PC I copied it from is the one which is not working. (Evolution Engine Crash) and I use the launcher to run the program.