The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Today's Bug

Arkfall

Greeting my fellow Tennos.

Today's Bug: ..

Well.. I don't really have one. Pretty much all the bugs in the game get slathered on the fourms like girl at a wet t-shirt contest.

I suppose though.. if I had to have one, It would the the people out on the rails, as of late.

Now this might just be me, mostly becuase I have VERY few friends, and the ones I do have, I think the contact list is doing everything in it's power to keep from.

You see, I thought we were here to overthrow the Grineer Empire, keep the power hungry Corpus Inc from enslaving everyone, and to get this Infection back under control... but lately, all I seem to hear is "This boss wont drop this. You guyz Sux lolz! WTH, I died becuase I tried to Melee Van Dek, solo, what a stupid game!" and so forth and so on...

Frankly, I have been catching so much of this lately in random groups that I find myself aiming my crosshairs a little less at the boss and a little more at my fellow Tennos.

Now I for one can fathom that this is normal Tenno behaviour, and thus, think its a bug in the comm devices we currently have.

I can hope right?

I hope to see a little more positive Tenno energy out on the rails guys!

Until then, stay safe!