Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.9

[DE]Rebecca

This patch has introduced a new annoying bug:

The weapon restriction is not being checked before the load screen for sortie missions. When you are still on the loading screen and someone joins with a weapon which isn't allowed, everyone gets thrown out with the message that xy player has a weapon which isn't allowed. When the level is loaded players are joining and leaving immediately without any message displaying.

Seven.

That's the total number of times my game has hard-locked and frozen completely randomly during missions (with absolutely no changes to my computer otherwise) since Hotfix 18.4.5; in desperation I even lowered my settings to complete potato levels (keeping only the resolution to native monitor resolution) and the game STILL freezes randomly during gameplay.

Starting at Hotfix 18.4.2 the performance became significantly worse with hitches and short-duration freezes of less than 10 seconds.  But with each subsequent 'hotfix' the issues becamse even more unbearable.

But now I can't play WarFrame anymore.  I just can't.  When DE pulls their heads out of the damn ground and fixes their game then they won't find players leaving to go play games that don't suck in performance.  I hear Fallout 4 was damn good.  Maybe I'll go play that some more instead.

Edited by FreshNinja007

hey DE this is kinda a spoiler but

knowing the tenno are not in the warframes in that they control them from a chain couldint that mean that we could play as a zanuka if we connect the tenno to it?

knowing the tenno are not in the warframes in that they control them from a chain couldint that mean that we could play as a zanuka if we connect the tenno to it?

Fix the Screen freezing every 5 minutes, I can hear and do anything while its frozen but cant see whats happening. This has been happening a lot more frequently from when I first downloaded the game(6 days ago). I tried putting my gameplay settings to the lowest on all of them and it freezes up even then! (I have to restart the entire program, I cant just re-open it from the taskbar.)

Some reasons:

▪ Staring at one place of space for too long (Such as the Larunda Relay [main Tenno hub])

▪ First entering the Larunda Relay right off the ship you get certain lag spikes for at least 1-5 seconds long.

▪ Randomly every 30-60 minutes if not sooner

▪ Entering Multiplayer matchmaking (Planet missions & Conclave) happens in between the game

▪ Loading screens tend to lag up and crash the program.

Those were just some of the many reasons the game freezes.

Was that intentional to repeat it 3 times? And how would you expect that to work? Obviously Zanuka isn't a warframe, doesn't have powers in the sense that a warframe does, wouldn't be able to use guns/swords like a warframe on account of walking on 4 legs and all, and wouldn't work from a lore standpoint because zanuka is an abomination...a frankestein's monster built from warframe pieces. I mean, yeah it would be cool, but I would much prefer having zanuka as a pet than DE putting the time into making it a playable character.