Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.9

[DE]Rebecca

Is anyone else having trouble updating? Everytime i try to update all it says is, "Update Failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly.." and it has been doing this since hotfix 18.4.7 came out.

If i can get help it would be much appreciated!

So I got extremely excited about limbo I was LIKE YES YES THEY WILL FIX HIM not to be unfair but Warframe is 1 vs many type game and well Limbo is like 1 vs 1 warframe and you all know efficiency over effectiveness So yeah I am glad of the change but I will just hope for another time when limbo get to be a magician of smokes/mirror and all the fancy cards tricks.

- The Acolyte models in the Codex are still superimposed by an Excalibur model

- There is something wrong with Equinox Night Aspect's Dress. Some of the dangling bits curve and clip strangely instead of dangling. In both of the pictures below I am stationary, but the dress piece still hangs upwards in midair as if I was mid-fall or moving.

MQtdZOk.jpg3Mba4zm.jpg

- The Bow Invisibility bug is still happening (and it also affects non-cloth-physics syandannas) https://forums.warfr...lity-with-bows/

- The things we approach don't match the locations we fight in. Most prominently

- Eris Missions in Infested Corpus Ships show a Normal Corpus Ship on approach. It makes no sense that the ship is intact since it's in pieces when viewed from inside.

- Orokin Derelict Missions show an Infested Corpus Ship on approach. It should be an Infested Orokin Ship, since there is a model for them and it's a great one. Sometimes it shows up but usually it's the Corpus ship.

- The Salyx Syandanna clips through frames, especially the ones it looks best on like Orphyd Saryn or Ivara. It usually happens after melee attacks or rolling.

oLZosqc.jpg

qJHL5AS.jpg

- Air Support description is actually Ammo Restore description. Pic below

8o90HJu.png

- This is still happening with the Yamako Prisma

quZohYL.jpg2JWoFF2.jpgu4WGmvM.jpg