Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MORBID [ International ★ Clan Rank 10 ★ Raids ★ Discord ★ Clan events ★ 3rd in Pacifism Defect ★ 2nd in Ambulas Reborn ]

rohver

MORBID is an international clan with members from many different countries. We are a multi-gaming community on the PC existing since 2008. We are looking for active players who would like to be a part of our small community of friends and have fun together.

Our only two requirements :
- Mic required. Voice chat is the most important part of MORBID. 
- English speaking 

ABOUT US

In Warframe : We are well established with a complete Dojo, that includes all the weapon research, including Hema and Ignis Wraith. We have well-experienced players to guide new players and offer advice if needed. The goal of the clan is to be a tight-knit group of players who help each other out and have fun in Warframe. Doing dailies like Sorties, Raids, and farming is fun when you do it with people you know! We are not a casual clan but not hardcore either. Our players range from hardcore to weekend warriors. 

In other games : Warframe is just one of the game our members play. If you play other games and want to be part of our group, look no further. Our members play a lot of games ranging from Fortnite, Rainbow Six: Siege, Dark Souls 3 and more! 

OUR FOCUS
Friendship and Family. We treat all our members equally, regardless of race, gender, origin. We pride ourselves to have people from all over the world and we are looking for people who like to be a part of this multi-cultural community.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN YOU?
  • Well mannered
  • Respectful of other cultures, genders, and religions
  • Willing to be part of clan activities
  • Social 
  • Have fun!

CLAN EMBLEM
Our clan emblem can be worn proudly!
aLP4134.png

HOW TO JOIN US 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER AWESOME RANDOM STUFF
mBRdGlR.png
(Global Event leaderboards)
MORBID_Dojo.jpg
Warframe_2016_08_07_16_38_13_018.png
(nightmare raids)
Warframe_2016-10-02_16-20-14-23.png 
3LJEtdp.jpg
Edited by rohver
updates

• 4 weeks later...

It's Morbid... gotta be kidding me...

I was a member of morbid a LONG time ago (half a decade ago maybe) and I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the game. I've played so many they all melt into one memory. No matter. I want back in fold.

Currently sitting in the lounge.

Hello,

It seems I am late for the party but I was interested in joining your clan if you still have room. I love the humor of the clan and would love to make new friends and play some warfare with you guys. Also that emblem is awesome! I am currently a MR of 7 but hopefully that will become 8 in the next few days. Thanks!

23 minutes ago, dastuffster said:

Hello,

It seems I am late for the party but I was interested in joining your clan if you still have room. I love the humor of the clan and would love to make new friends and play some warfare with you guys. Also that emblem is awesome! I am currently a MR of 7 but hopefully that will become 8 in the next few days. Thanks!

Hi dastuffster, please join us on our Discord group and we will talk you through the process. Hope to see you there! 

p.s. bring cookies. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2016 at 10:30 AM, RalphZchnell said:

Come join us and have some fun.(And poke at rohver sometimes.)

p.s. Switch teleport the ***** out of rohver, seriously, DO IT!

You can try....and fail!

PSA : Ralph is the clan wannabe-comedian :)