Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't I Just Upgrade My Clan Hall?

Kensu

As someone who is building a dojo with a very small clan, it is very annoying that we cannot have the layout we want due to backpedaling in progress. Adding a bigger hall, destroying the old one, adding a bigger one in it's place, destroying the other. It's very annoying.

I wish I could just upgrade the clan hall. I have less than 10 players in my clan and prefer to keep it that way as we are all just friends who don't want a place to sit around when we aren't doing anything (the garden rooms are very pretty). I can't add any of the labs until getting more capacity, and I don't want to waste everyone's forma. :C

Okay, hold up.

My dojo has 3 levels.The bottom does not contain any halls.
So I have the first Hall as the main room on the middle floor. If I wanted to just straight up upgrade that, it would mean pushing out the rooms on either side, meaning that ruins my entire bottom floor of my Dojo. OR I could get rid of the necessary rooms on either side and have those either contribute to the upgrade or go to my Clan Vault. That means all my decorating on either side will now be gone.

The upgraded halls are bigger so you can't just straight up upgrade them. It just doesn't work.

your forma will not get wasted, it will get stored within the clan vault for the future constructions

What if you don't have the treasury terminal? 

Okay, hold up.

My dojo has 3 levels.The bottom does not contain any halls.

So I have the first Hall as the main room on the middle floor. If I wanted to just straight up upgrade that, it would mean pushing out the rooms on either side, meaning that ruins my entire bottom floor of my Dojo. OR I could get rid of the necessary rooms on either side and have those either contribute to the upgrade or go to my Clan Vault. That means all my decorating on either side will now be gone.

The upgraded halls are bigger so you can't just straight up upgrade them. It just doesn't work.

Well this makes sense. Too bad we can't keep them in a storage while it upgrades and then replaces them (if it fits in the slot where the previous hall was). 

Edited by Zaphinine