[DE]Megan

Last Chance For Rhino Prime In The Void

fqa4hCp.png

Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime and Ankyros Prime enter the Prime Vault

Rhino Prime's devastating offensive attacks and formative defensive powers make him the cornerstone of any squad, and strong enough to survive alone. Pair him with the Boltor Prime -- a great rifle for close to medium-range targets -- or the Ankyros Prime’s high attack speeds and you've got high-powered crowd control.

On February 16, Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime and Ankyros Prime will enter the Prime Vault, with all of their crafting parts abolished from The Void. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

The Prime Vault will house these Prime items until they return, but they will be out of reach to Tenno in the meantime.

Tenno, this week is your last chance to enter the Void to collect and craft these items. Be sure to take advantage!

• Upvote 35

I thought that today would end Trinity Prime Access and in the same way today would start Saryn Prime Access... We'll have to wait a whole week? Too hyped to wait XD

Oh my rhino is like the base prime Warframe that everyone basically owned. Now that hes leaving the void imma miss him. He was my first prime and ever since his update i used him alot more. Bye rhino imma continue your memory by selling your sets

Same day for PC and console?

yes as always
  • Upvote 1

See you bud.

In the Liset lel

Now time to see Saryn Prime's teaser. plz *kubrow eyes*

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Upvote 11

While I personally own all of those items I still maintain that removing content from the game sucks and will continue to suck. :'(

• Upvote 37

@DE_Megan, after Rhino Prime Leaves the void like many other primes before him. Is there a chance by the end of the next Prime access, that we will see them all return? (With the Star Chart re-work still in progress? 90 or so days from now.)

• Upvote 1

What's with Steel Meridian? Helmet is needed for syndicate

They will probably change that the day he is removed. That's what happened for Ember Prime.

• Upvote 3