[DE]Megan

Last Chance For Rhino Prime In The Void

I thought that today would end Trinity Prime Access and in the same way today would start Saryn Prime Access... We'll have to wait a whole week? Too hyped to wait XD

Same as always though, there's always a weeks gap.

• Upvote 1

<-- Crafted a Rhino Prime helmet for syndicate sacrifice right before this was previously announced.

jon-stewart.gif

• Upvote 2

I have been looking for months for the parts and all I got was the systems, once. Since then, I have collected every other prime part I'm not looking for offered for the void in the missions that can grant them.

Thank you for the alert. I hope with this the chances of getting him raises.

• Upvote 1

BigBossSalute.gif

Godspeed you awesome thing you.

IMO, one of the best Prime sets.

*prepare for farming*

Target: Void, set to Void, check

Farming mode: Set to 100%, Set to 100% aka max setting, check

*prepare for buying PA*

Set credit card on positive rate: Credit Card on positive rate, 4 greens and loaded, check

*hype train setting*

Hype train set to derail mode: set to derail mode, check

Patience set to decrease: patience set to decrease 15% daily, check and locked

Ok, my body is now ready for take-off.

:D

• Upvote 1

Same as always though, there's always a weeks gap.

Tbh, with ash and trinity there wasn't a weeks gap, ive already bought some Psn wallets and now a week......As if my day wasn't bad enough already :´(

Tbh, with ash and trinity there wasn't a weeks gap, ive already bought some Psn wallets and now a week......As if my day wasn't bad enough already :´(

Yes there was.

It's still a week before Saryn Prime, guys. The Prime Access trailer will be released most likely today and then it's another week before we can actually purchase it :/ It's always been that way.

• Upvote 1

I'll be interested to see if the Telos Boltor rises in popularity after this vaulting...

• Upvote 2

While I personally own all of those items I still maintain that removing content from the game sucks and will continue to suck. :'(

^ yeah its kind of effed up in my opinion......kind of pushing desperate people to buy plat in order to buy it from other players....or massively farm to get plat

in my opinion....they are just adding more grind even though they say they are getting rid of it.....the indirect grind is what im not a fan of

• Upvote 6

Besides the sweet speculation possibilities that is nigh, there is another hoity-toity news: loki, bo and wyrm prime are next to be trown out from towers. hue-hue-hue

Edited by Teloch

You should have farmed them before the announcement. Now I bet in everything that the droprate is lower than it used to be before the announcement.

• Upvote 2