[DE]Megan

Last Chance For Rhino Prime In The Void

^ yeah its kind of effed up in my opinion......kind of pushing desperate people to buy plat in order to buy it from other players....or massively farm to get plat

in my opinion....they are just adding more grind even though they say they are getting rid of it.....the indirect grind is what im not a fan of

I don't really see it that way.  If you want the items bad enough the just grind them out.  A good bit of them drop in lower tower runs that you and 1 or 2 man. I farmed for these and basically got all three things in a week.  Plus if you are farming and you get extra's now you'll be on the up side of the plat exchange because there will be those that blew off farming for him when it was available and now want him and prices will now skyrocket up towards ember and frost prime.

I don't mind them vaulting items either as it makes item unique later on in the game and that much more special to farm for when they do vault limited releases.  Also if you don't vault the older ones you make your drop chances that much more difficult because the loot tables become flooded with to many items.

The game isn't pushing desperate people into buying plat.  Desperate people that didn't take the time to farm when they had the chance to pushed themselves into buying plat if they want the item that bad.  Plus buying plat isn't a bad thing.  I mean the game is free and we can't expect them to make a free game without making money somewhere to staff the team and continue working on constant updates and patches.

• Upvote 5

While I personally own all of those items I still maintain that removing content from the game sucks and will continue to suck. :'(

Its has its pros.

Or people would go nuts by RNG. Because the droptables would be overcrowded.

• Upvote 1

While I personally own all of those items I still maintain that removing content from the game sucks and will continue to suck. :'(

I like it, gives you some urgency to find X before it's gone if you don't have it. I recall farming ember prime frantically because i didn't have it or glaive or Sicarus and i got glaive at the last second (but missed sicarus) it gave the farming a rush feeling when you got the last part or the rare part you wanted before the deadline.

• Upvote 1

I smell an huge amount of plat coming soon into my wallet ^^

nah, people that think Rhino will be 200-300 plat are underestimating the number of rhinos out there.

• Upvote 1

I'll be interested to see if the Telos Boltor rises in popularity after this vaulting...

why is thre anyone who doesn't have a boltor prime already or can't buy it very cheap?

Eh, I'll rather keep my keys for farming new stuff instead of stocking on soon-to-be-vaulted sets. All these Rhino systems alone will make some decent plat... probably the same day when Nyx systems will be valuable  - never.

• Upvote 1

-snip-

^ sorry maybe i should have clarified

I think you are missing the point that there are new comers joining everyday and not all of them have the luxury to be able to farm right now

nor do they understand the system and its trade well enough to buy things at an acceptable price before it skyrockets

also in terms of drop chances.....it has been made very clear that DE chooses not to increase the drop chances nor help with drop table dilution....vaulting items does not help with table dilution.....as shown through the last several months or year....

yes i do realize that the grind is part of what help them make money....but i do not appreciate trying to sugar coat the actual situation

just call it what it is....vaulting is just another way to create an illusion to change but in reality is the same grind with the same drop rates and same drop table dilution

Edited by sekushiiandee
  • Upvote 3

No! The best prime warframe and the best prime assault rifle will be taken out of the game! What have you done DE!

/sarcasm

• Upvote 2

Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime and Ankyros Prime enter the Prime Vault

Rhino Prime's offensive attacks and defensive powers make him an alright addition to any squad, and strong enough to survive alone. Pair him with the Boltor Prime -- a great rifle for the entire game -- or the Ankyros Prime’s high attack speeds and you've got crowd control(?).

FTFY

• Upvote 2

I mean I got all three so, oh well I guess. I wanna know what weapon(s) Saryn prime will come with.

Nikana Prime, Spira Prime.