[DE]Megan

Last Chance For Rhino Prime In The Void

Does this mean Saryn Prime will come out the 16th and not today?

First time I am actually active in between PA's

good riddance boltor.

But let's be honest here: when was last time you've actually seen boltor.p in game? The the king retired some time ago.

• Upvote 1

First time I ever got my hands on parts that'll become valuable due to being unfarmable anymore. Mwahaha.

Well I am happy to say that I am currently up to date with all primes minus Excalibur. You know they removed the Dakra Prime, now they are removing the boltor prime. That's two of the strongest weapons gone. For now at least. It's kind of like hitting the reset button, just on a smaller scale.

I feel people have been anticipating this day since his release. Some are acting accordingly, aka very excited; some may feel they need to say they're glad he's gone, but deep down they know very well that they don't even care.

I await the new Prime Access.

Guys... guys... There's this totally insane idea that I've had for awhile: What if-- hear me out now-- what if, instead of discontinuing content to increase plat sales vaulting Prime gear to prevent drop table dilution, they made more Void mission types?

Whooooa, what?! They could do that?! Crazy, right? New Void content, instead of the same seven missions we've played for countless hours, and a place to put all the old Primes that new players don't have access to!

TOTALLY INSANE

arCdRds.gif

CLEARLY, NO ONE ELSE HAS THOUGHT OF THIS

[/sarcasm]

• Upvote 7

1. Warframe, is not tailored to be new-player friendly.

2. When I have the plat, no one is selling! XD

fqa4hCp.png

Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime and Ankyros Prime enter the Prime Vault

Rhino Prime's devastating offensive attacks and formative defensive powers make him the cornerstone of any squad, and strong enough to survive alone. Pair him with the Boltor Prime -- a great rifle for close to medium-range targets -- or the Ankyros Prime’s high attack speeds and you've got high-powered crowd control.

On February 16, Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime and Ankyros Prime will enter the Prime Vault, with all of their crafting parts abolished from The Void. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

The Prime Vault will house these Prime items until they return, but they will be out of reach to Tenno in the meantime.

Tenno, this week is your last chance to enter the Void to collect and craft these items. Be sure to take advantage!

RIP

1. Warframe, is not tailored to be new-player friendly.

2. When I have the plat, no one is selling! XD

^ it may be moving further into new->slightly more experienced players as opposed to just new

those new ppl will become more experienced yet still dont have the money to buy plat or time to farm plat

but meh.....im always advocating to make this friendly to the newbs

in the end.....it doesnt hurt me....but i still care

Edited by sekushiiandee

Sad news for me... I have start the game a few days ago and I don't think one week end will be enough to gather the part for at least boltor...

Guys... guys... There's this totally insane idea that I've had for awhile: What if-- hear me out now-- what if, instead of discontinuing content to increase plat sales vaulting Prime gear to prevent drop table dilution, they made more Void mission types?

Whooooa, what?! They could do that?! Crazy, right? New Void content, instead of the same seven missions we've played for countless hours, and a place to put all the old Primes that new players don't have access to!

TOTALLY INSANE

arCdRds.gif

CLEARLY, NO ONE ELSE HAS THOUGHT OF THIS

[/sarcasm]

Guess what, you don't need new missions. You add parts with low drop chance. Reduce drop chance of Orokin cells/common trash by 1% and add new part as that 1%.

I'm surprised they are proudly announcing this vaulting. It's, if you try and look at it from objective standpoint, a pretty nefarious cash grab move, usually publishers get a lot of bad press and community outrage over things like this.

• Upvote 1