[DE]Megan

Last Chance For Rhino Prime In The Void

While I personally own all of those items I still maintain that removing content from the game sucks and will continue to suck. :'(

It sucks but it has to happen to open up spots on the drop tables for the new stuff. Other wise drop tables would be over saturated.

It sucks but it has to happen to open up spots on the drop tables for the new stuff. Other wise drop tables would be over saturated.

They could just add new void planet with different loot drops or split current ones into A/B loot drops.  So many other options versus retiring primes that doesn't require larger, mission, loot pools.

What's with Steel Meridian? Helmet is needed for syndicate

Trinity P Helmet will take its place.

Anyone want to sell his rhino prime for PS4 please do let me know.

Hello Malhotra485, you must have a look on trading section!

Probably someone will sell it to you!

Enjoy Warframe!

Alvin

Edited: PS4 username.

Edited by (PS4)AlvinOwl
  • Upvote 1

why this one and not the paris, braton and other things that were in Void a longer time?

Maybe it goes by relative popularity? Boltor was p popular.

Rhino and Ankyros, not so much (AFAIK).

Yeah, if only they had a place that kind of looks like Void, but is not quite the same. It could have different atmosphere and enemies. A place where the drop-tables mostly have keys or some other useless stuff. They could have old primed stuff drop there...

Oh wait, they totally do. It is called Orokin Derelict.

And it already has Orokin Vaults.

Other than to satiate the needs of farmers and sellers, "vaulting" old gear serves no practical purpose when there is a perfectly good environment for the gear to drop.

And do not get me wrong, I am not "holier than thou": I have 10 sets of Rhino Prime and multiples of Boltor Prime ready for selling. I am going squeeze plat out of those sets like everyone else, but I would not mind having to sell the sets for normal prices while they dropped from the Derelict.

• Upvote 3

Guess what, you don't need new missions. You add parts with low drop chance. Reduce drop chance of Orokin cells/common trash by 1% and add new part as that 1%.

I'm surprised they are proudly announcing this vaulting. It's, if you try and look at it from objective standpoint, a pretty nefarious cash grab move, usually publishers get a lot of bad press and community outrage over things like this.

Actually, yeah. We do. But not because of the polluted drop tables (we wouldn't want the grinding to get easier now would we), but because we need more mission types in the void. Like interception for the rest of the towers. Or how about Tower V huh? That would be awesome.

Incidentally, they could start adding some of the prime drops to Orokin Derelict too. Which yes, I know that they've done that already, but not nearly enough if you ask me.

Edited by (PS4)matodox

finaly, i will have so rare stuff and can sell the parts for insane amounds of plat :)

yes, i am evil >:)

finaly, i will have so rare stuff and can sell the parts for insane amounts of plat :)

yes, i am evil >:)

why is thre anyone who doesn't have a boltor prime already or can't buy it very cheap?

I don't have it because I can't stand that @(*()$ terrible sound...

Also not very fond of auto weapons with no status or crit, I like Grakata, but Boltor is not as viable on endgame.

Anyway, I won't miss her.