[DE]Megan

Last Chance For Rhino Prime In The Void

Will my BP's remain so I can sell them when he's gone? Also, why do primes get 'vaulted'?

Any prime parts/bp you have will stay in your inventory incase you wanna sell them. Primes get vaulted so that the void drop tables arent crowded so that players have a better chance at getting the newer primes (it's also a business standpoint since it kinda urges you to pull out your wallet and throw money at the screen for more plat to buy the sets from someone else)
  • Upvote 2

I didn't get to get these this was a dream combo for me and now it is gone I am sobbing so bad I didn't get to get these this was a dream combo for me and now it is gone I am sobbing so bad I didn't get to get these this was a dream combo for me and now it is gone I am sobbing so bad I didn't get to get these this was a dream combo for me and now it is gone I am sobbing so bad

Dont be sad, he isnt gone gone, he will come back in a year or two probably, and you can always buy him and the weapons from someone in the trade chat.

I mean, I would get this, but

1) Saryn Prime hasn't been released, and won't be released until Rhino is gone, so bye bye buying it with Plat

2) Got my actually kind of sort of good computer that was the only one capable of running Warframe taken away

3) Totally want Ember Prime first

#TheStruggleIsReal

See you bud.

In the Liset lel

Now time to see Saryn Prime's teaser. plz *kubrow eyes*

LMAO

I can't imagine Rhino Prime or Boltor Prime becoming much more expensive than they are. People are sitting on buttloads of sets of both already They might double in price at best and I still think that would be asking for too much for them.

• Upvote 1

this is the time to this warframe to go. i see to many rhino in this game. So my child. ''Give unto the vault.''i think maybe Neffy gonna be happy of this.

Will the Rhino helm requirement for Steel Meridian Rank 5 be swapped with something else when this goes live?

That moment when Rhino is one of the most commonly used warframes as of this moment to new players.

Everyone is farming Rhino, but Boltor is probably going to be more expensive. XD

• Upvote 1

if any one have parts of rhino or boltor but not the whole set, save it, you might want to sell it for plat when you don't have the other parts to create every thing

Shouldn't this be in the Liset News instead of of people who are busy with only enough time to glance over to the right finding out by their friends after selling certain items that may be hard to get?

• Upvote 2

Will Rhino Prime helmet still be needed to upgrade in Steel Meridian after this or will it be changed to a non-vaulted item?

Will be changed like it has been previously with other sacrifice items going into the Prime Vault. 

why don't they add Void Spy - t1, 2 ,3 interception ^^? plenty of room for reward tables without vaulting stuff :D or even make derelict more interesting maybe by adding more to those droptables c:

Offtopic Mirage Quest repeatable coming ? i heard speculations about second dream quest that it would be replayable in te future ? will this be for mirage too ^^ ?

• Upvote 2