[DE]Megan

Last Chance For Rhino Prime In The Void

I have 20 boltor prime sets, 23 rhino prime sets and 14 ankyros sets. I am prepared (to rip off scrubs in trade for the next 6 months).

Loki, Bo and Wyrm will go next, get them while they are cheap.

• Upvote 1

I just came back to warframe after a long break, and just now looking into this vault nonsense. I should want to play warframe simply because its a fun game, I get tired of being 'pushed' by DE to play their game. I supported you early on DE, but i'm done. I'm sorry to see you lock away content instead of creating new content for new loot tables. I can't support this, and its sad to see you go down this road.

• Upvote 4

Can someone help me? 

I'm looking to buy Boltor Prime Blueprint for a cheap reasonable price.

I've been trying for a long time.

Anyone here have an extra and willing to help?

Can someone help me? 

I'm looking to buy Boltor Prime Blueprint for a cheap reasonable price.

I've been trying for a long time.

Anyone here have an extra and willing to help?

Why wasn't this in the in-game/Landing Craft news with the Prime Access teaser link (or at least on the link in the Prime Access page)?

I love running ten T4 MDs and getting five R5s.

Justkidding.

I want to nuke the Void now.

I just came back to warframe after a long break, and just now looking into this vault nonsense. I should want to play warframe simply because its a fun game, I get tired of being 'pushed' by DE to play their game. I supported you early on DE, but i'm done. I'm sorry to see you lock away content instead of creating new content for new loot tables. I can't support this, and its sad to see you go down this road.

To you and many others, the content is getting locked in order to introduce new content, besides that prime vault will not stay as that forever, all that content that had been removed will become available in the future again.

• Upvote 1

so.... when will this happen exactly?

It's February 16th today so...

Edited by ninja2169
  • Upvote 1

Probably at office hours. They probably want to be there when it is released in case anything goes bugframe.

So i would give it at least 4 more hours.

To you and many others, the content is getting locked in order to introduce new content, besides that prime vault will not stay as that forever, all that content that had been removed will become available in the future again.

To add to that. If they would never vault any older frames, you would eventually have a loot table of 10+ prime parts per mission making getting the new prime parts harder every new release. Not to mention DE would still "force" you to keep playing since every new PA release means harder loot tables.

The vaulting is a good method and as said. They eventually return like Frost did for a while.

Edited by Therril
  • Upvote 2

Though i do not really have a problem with this prime vault stuff i do have a little issue im wondering if it will change or not. I recently came close to maxing out one of my standings (steel meridian 98000) however to get to the last rank i need to offer a rhino prime helmet i dont have time to farm it or have the platinum to buy it.

Im wondering if when rhino pieces are removed from the void the offering will change, if not im gonna be stuck on the 2nd to last rank which will be ridiculous. 

• Upvote 2

fqa4hCp.png

Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime and Ankyros Prime enter the Prime Vault

Rhino Prime's devastating offensive attacks and formative defensive powers make him the cornerstone of any squad, and strong enough to survive alone. Pair him with the Boltor Prime -- a great rifle for close to medium-range targets -- or the Ankyros Prime’s high attack speeds and you've got high-powered crowd control.

On February 16, Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime and Ankyros Prime will enter the Prime Vault, with all of their crafting parts abolished from The Void. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

The Prime Vault will house these Prime items until they return, but they will be out of reach to Tenno in the meantime.

Tenno, this week is your last chance to enter the Void to collect and craft these items. Be sure to take advantage!

GG no re my pc broke before i could get my final rhino prime part will need to buy systems in trading chat....

Though i do not really have a problem with this prime vault stuff i do have a little issue im wondering if it will change or not. I recently came close to maxing out one of my standings (steel meridian 98000) however to get to the last rank i need to offer a rhino prime helmet i dont have time to farm it or have the platinum to buy it.

Im wondering if when rhino pieces are removed from the void the offering will change, if not im gonna be stuck on the 2nd to last rank which will be ridiculous.

That's actually a really good question. Hadn't thought of that.
  • Upvote 1

End of an era of sorts.

Rhino prime with good old reliable boltor were the first primes many players acquired.  Sturdy and reliable in most situations with enough inner working that can bring the two sets in the late game. I salute the Iron Giant and give my condolences to the players that will have to pay big time in order to hang with him.

• Upvote 1

Like it happened when Ember prime was vaulted, the syndicates that required her parts changed and required something else, so it will be like that for Rhino, don't worry! You won't need his helmet to rank up!

• Upvote 2

Probably at office hours. They probably want to be there when it is released in case anything goes bugframe.

So i would give it at least 4 more hours.

To add to that. If they would never vault any older frames, you would eventually have a loot table of 10+ prime parts per mission making getting the new prime parts harder every new release. Not to mention DE would still "force" you to keep playing since every new PA release means harder loot tables.

The vaulting is a good method and as said. They eventually return like Frost did for a while.

it already 10 AM on Toronto, hmmm, they taking a breakfast i guess..?

Rhino Prime was my first prime frame, mostly because I owned a rhino and hey, gold iron skin > silver iron skin. My Rhino Prime has seen me through hell and back, tanked what other frames would fail to tank, and at the end of the day served as my ultimate tank frame

...Until I got Frost prime

We'll remember you Rhino Prime, keep on tankin.