Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlucky start?

DuckSlap

Hello everyone, i have been sitting on my beta invite for a while and decided to check the game out today. At first the game wouldn't start when i clicked play so i fooled around a bit and discovered disabling full screen gets rid of the issue. After that i played the tutorial and drew my cards and i think i only got the harder missions. i got 1 red and 4 blue or purple or something like that but i was killed easily in each map i tried. couldn't find anyone to play with so logged out for today. Maybe easing the first few maps a new player creates might be a good idea to make them get use to the game. Or it was my bad luck with the draws because difficulties said 2 or 3 in every map i loaded.

Anyway nice concept and ideas i will definitely try the game again in a couple of days/weeks and i hope i can find some people to play with :)

Also since i got an audience with a staff, posting an estimated timeframe for something rather than "soon" will add a lot to the popularity of devs in gamers eyes. We all seen some "soon"s that went on as long as 6 months (at least that's my longest soon). Since soon can range from tomorrow to 2053. At least something like "we are planning on releasing a new patch in 2-3 months but that can change at any moment" is way better than sono in my humble opinion. I already know how awesome the people working on this game as i was stalking the game when they made the candle and baloons videos but not everyone knew the game for that long.

Also since i got an audience with a staff, posting an estimated timeframe for something rather than "soon" will add a lot to the popularity of devs in gamers eyes. We all seen some "soon"s that went on as long as 6 months (at least that's my longest soon). Since soon can range from tomorrow to 2053. At least something like "we are planning on releasing a new patch in 2-3 months but that can change at any moment" is way better than sono in my humble opinion. I already know how awesome the people working on this game as i was stalking the game when they made the candle and baloons videos but not everyone knew the game for that long.

Lol... I feel you! Jesus told his disciples he would return "soon". 2000 years later..."soon" still hasnt hasnt arrived lmao