The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Matter Of Choice Over Efficiency

(PSN)Galaxy_Cicada

Please, correct me if anything here is meta:

Buzzlok <- heaps of fun

Anku

Twin Gremlins

Grineer boomerang (always forget it's name)

Supra

Lanka (Meta?)

Karak W

Mire

Grineer chainsaw fists!

These are all featured in my loadouts, and used quite regularly!

EDIT: Also they're all fully formaed 3-6 times depending

EDIT EDIT: Does Gorgon W count?

Supra and Lanka are both very popular, so yeah, it's meta atm.

Sometimes weapons really need rebalance. I occasionally forma sicarus prime. One day, one day they'll make it decent. To sell vault prime pack with it.

Sometimes weapons really need rebalance. I occasionally forma sicarus prime. One day, one day they'll make it decent. To sell vault prime pack with it.

Actually, Sicarus Prime is pretty darn strong having dropped 3 or so Formas into it.

The only downer is the aiming is abit meh if yur moving around but the damage is no joke.

To me, the number crunching isn't so fun, but dropping forma on a gun I love to bring out the best in it feels great. I'd prefer running a 'hipster' loadout to running one of the meta weaps. Sure, it feels good to have a kickass weapon that mows down baddies, but it doesn't HAVE to be one of the 5-6 weapons out of the 200+ we get. My latest Forma child is my recently acquired Prisma Gorgon. A few people have *@##&#036;ed that I should just run the Soma Prime, which I do indeed own, but to me, the PGorgon is just awesome. It glows, it's covered in spikes, and it's a metallic blue with awesome firing sounds. I optimize guns I love so I can use them more frequently and comfortably, but really, most work decently out of the box with just a potato.

Unelss it's an event where I need power, I always choose weapons I want to use rather then bowing to the highest damage / lowest common denominator. (eg. My Boltor P is rank 30, no forma, never been used other then to get to rank 30)

But fav weapons are : 

Lacera

Sybaris

AkStileto's

AkJagara

Sobek

Sero

Flux rifle