Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Complaints [Comprehensive]

YagoXiten

Ivara not having  team utility ?Are you out of your mind ?I'm pretty sure some other people already said why you're wrong.

If there is ONE thing i don't find good on Ivara,is her way to switch between the arrow.I don't know how DE should do it ,but switching between the different arrows is not fast enough imo.

Frankly,all the rest is amazing.

May be the second skill is not that good in many missions and too situational but that's it.

She has aoe damage,can sleep an entire group,cloack her allies or "creating" a safe zone,she can herself be inviszible almost all time.

No seriously she's amazing,not perfect,but always great in a team.

@Inarticulate Her navigator ability has an exponential growth in energy cost per second. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Navigator 

Incorrect. Navigator has a linear growth in energy cost per second and second-order polynomial (i.e. time squared, or quadratic) growth in total energy cost. Don't use big words for the sake of using big words if you don't know what the big words mean.

Edited by Inarticulate

This thread is subjective, i see no facts given by OP. In fact this thread is useless.

Only thing I can slightly complain about is Prowl not allowing sprint/slide. would be nice to add a higher energy drain while in these mechanics.

OP you need to stop playing Loki soo much and learn Ivara. Noone here agree's with most of your ideas. 

I will speak about Noise arrow sine everyone spoke about Cloak and its basically what I was going to say. Great for Team play.

Noise is great when You are playing solo Stealth to bring enemies into one space and blow them up with Tonkor and a focus lens applied to it for Stealth Multipliers.

Dashwire aswell helps with Stealth and survivability.

Maybe Your concept and playstyle doesnt fit for Ivara. Not being offensive just being Logical here, You might not be suited for Stealth Game play, maybe Youre a Tank or just a shooter. Not saying You shouldnt play Ivara but heres a question.

Do You even play Stealth or enjoy stealth games at all? If You dont run atleast one solo stealth mission daily in Warframe then Your just another Grind Slave Shooter which is fine in Your book. I love the thrill of stealth and being undetected, also I enjoy some solo, after all noone can troll or complain when You play solo.

#IvaraMasterRace