Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Any Update Planned To This Week ?

DonGheddo

Well, it might just be U18,5, due to we're in U18,4.9

If not then, thats a huge stupid mistake 

I don't think so. I mean, look at 17.5. Many things got confirmed and previewed on a devstream and we knew what big is coming to us. So what is now coming to 18.5? Not even the frame got previewed, only a strange artwork to show his theme. That's all. 

Inb4 18.4.9.1

There is usually some sort of update each week (bug fixes) but they have been dropping on Thursdays lately.

But I don't think there is anything of any real significance coming other that maybe the Focus gain changes finally being implements or maybe

the stealth tweeks they showed in the Dev stream.

Do you pay attention? We already got 18.4.9

I did yes, and in 3 years of WF I learned it means barely anything, considering how many decimal places can surprisingly be added.

Sheldon spoke about a weekly update, like a Wednesday one, that may or may not occur before U18.5 featuring Banshee Premium Skin; this either means that:

- We will have a "Wednesday update" this week that may or may not feature Banshee premium skin, not U18.5 which could possibly be next week

- Banshee premium skin might be released after U18.5 because U18.5 comes first, even this week

Either way, the hotfix we got on Monday can hardly be considered this week's update.

Edited by siralextraffo

U18.5 is going to be big update, not this week. 

Maybe this week or next nobody knows, but i say this week since DE changed their approach to PA reveal with Saryn's teaser so why not change how they drop/ reveal the new frame!

Also this new frame might be a Sabotage 2.0 drop only, just saying.

This me saying this, no actual source!