Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Check : Sub Weapon Talons

Chaosdreamer

Hi , I would like some people to check /reproduce this if possible 

So here the deal As Host we was doing the sortie and we have hostage for 10 or 15 round to stick with us

So I give him my Talons so far no issue right?

But when the hostage use them he have unlimitted amount of of talons and every stack of 4 he do explode them ,and since having unlimitted talons is already fine he also throw them ways ways faster than I can do...

The issue that people on squad with me have been complaining that its make crazy screen shakes + fps drops due to explosion of them 

Since I can't join as client (well since I'm always ending up host) I need some to test if possible of course as client & host to see what really happen

Same thing like with Stug screen shake. Just better avoiding screen shake weapons for hostages. If you badly need throwing explosives for sortie, use Castanas as substitute.

I was more wondering about some way to " optimize " these weapon with hostage who know more damage but less speed / shake?

Actually I feel that we need to give since he was making grineer fly'ng (and it's was funny for me atleast) But I did not feel all the shake and the lag that is why I made this post today to get more information or maybe a fix