Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.10 & Tactial Alert: Divine Will

[DE]Drew

Just thought I'd chime in with everyone else that actually plays this game and say that the focus changes are bad (1.75% is way too low) and the razorback fight is terrible.  If it was just beat him once for reactor, twice for stratos emblem, and thrice for mod pack, it would be bearable.  But farming this buggy boss for a low chance at a mod?  No thanks.

Yay!

Just thought I'd chime in with everyone else that actually plays this game and say that the focus changes are bad (1.75% is way too low) and the razorback fight is terrible.  If it was just beat him once for reactor, twice for stratos emblem, and thrice for mod pack, it would be bearable.  But farming this buggy boss for a low chance at a mod?  No thanks.

Want to know why After the second run, he gave everyone Breach Loader except for me (giving Malignant Force!!!)

If you disconnect and rejoin a squad, your loot can end up different than the other players.  I experienced this in that one infested survival that gave the electric mods back whenever.

So this is a selfish bumrush-for-the-booster?

Edit: Nope. Drops for everyone, picked up individually.

And, I assume that this means Focus gain isn't radial (yet)?

*Quote*

Excellent, ty! :)

*Another Quote*

Good to know.

*Another Nother Quote*

Yeah, alright.

*Such Quotes, Much Opinion, Very Wow*

Wee!

*Why all the Quotes!?*

Wee! (Not that I ever use the Ogris, but hey, still good.)

*This just in! Chroia is now responding with emotes*

Really? o.O

Cool :D

So, basically you like everything. Why all the quotes when that's literally all you said? No feedback, just "excellent, wee, yeah, alright".

Edited by Nunokage

So, basically you like everything. Why all the quotes when that's literally all you said?

No, I like specific things.

That's why 'all the quotes'.

No feedback, just "excellent, wee, yeah, alright".

A) Is there a problem with positive feedback?

B) If there isn't (btw, there isn't), indicating what makes you happy is informative.

Could I have been more succinct? Probably.

Does it matter? I don't think so.

Edited by Chroia

No, I like specific things.

That's why 'all the quotes'.

Then quote all of the post, then delete what you aren't responding to. You don't have to separate it out like this.

A) Is there a problem with positive feedback?

B) If there isn't (btw, there isn't), indicating what makes you happy is informative.

Could I have been more succinct? Probably.

Does it matter? I don't think so.

Also just saying "Yeah" is not informative at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that you like the changes that DE made, but Informative Feedback is telling them WHY you like it. What about it do you like? Are there any concerns that you have? Is there anything that you don't like? Be more constructive with your feedback, if all you have to say is "Cool" then make that a singular response like others did throughout this topic.

You don't have to be such a #$&(% in your response to me as well. It's just me providing you with my own constructive criticism. If you don't like it then don't respond, you clearly don't have anything to say to me.

"If there isn't (btw, there isn't)" Doesn't make any sense btw. I belive you meant: "If there is (btw, there isn't)"

Then quote all of the post, then delete what you aren't responding to. You don't have to separate it out like this.

Fair enough. Like I said, yeah, I could have been more succinct but didn't consider it a big deal.

Also just saying "Yeah" is not informative at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that you like the changes that DE made, but Informative Feedback is telling them WHY you like it. What about it do you like? Are there any concerns that you have? Is there anything that you don't like? Be more constructive with your feedback, if all you have to say is "Cool" then make that a singular response like others did throughout this topic.

Valid point.

I'll revisit the post and see if I can elaborate.

You don't have to be such a #&p(% in your response to me as well. It's just me providing you with my own constructive criticism. If you don't like it then don't respond, you clearly don't have anything to say to me.

Funny, I was considering writing something very similar to this to you.

Chalk it up to text lacking vocal tone, I guess?

(Which is why I use emoticons, FWIW.)

"If there isn't (btw, there isn't)" Doesn't make any sense btw. I belive you meant: "If there is (btw, there isn't)"

This seems to me to make sense:

If there is a problem with it, then there's a problem with it.

But if there isn't a problem with it, (and there isn't.) then etc.

Whatever, idk.

/tangent

Awesome work.

Thank you for the response. Sorry, if I seemed like a jerk or an annoyance. I understand sometimes in the morning I'm also just like "Cool" and "Rad" without further feedback. Also sorry if I seem like some kind of Forum Nazi (Grammar Nazi) I try to resist most of the time, but you seemed like a cool guy based on your other posts. Have a nice day Chroia! :) 

Edited by Nunokage

Thank you for the response.

And thank you for yours.

No worries, it's all good.

There was a problem, we talked it through and are both on the same page now. I'm told that that's the basis of a healthy relationship. :P

Communication saves the day again.

Anyway, enough hijacking this thread.

Have a good day yourself. :)

Before this Focus-Change (In my eyes a plane Focus Nerf) I could do any mission with my ember (the only baseline I have) and I normally got 1500-2000 Focus. Doing nothing special just complete the mission. With this change I get maybe 200-400 Focus if I don't backtrack and get Cenvergence (DE what .... is up with you, backtracking is the worst thing ever), if I do backtrack I'm glad to get around 1000 Focus.

So basically if I take longer time to finish a mission I get around 50% of the focus I got before.

Before the Change I really maxed out my daily cap every day. Now I dont even bother anymore, I got the basic focus I need and I can't be bothered with such a tedious system anymore. In the end I play around 1h less every day. So thx DE for freeing up 1h to do other stuff, I hope that was really what you wanted.

BTW: Since when is Warframe called Focusframe???

No other mechanic gets so much display presence than focus. First you get a ring that focus has been dropped with a very dominant marker on the map, placed that I have to backtrack or abandon my mission. If I dont get it I really feel bad on missing something.

Then you have 45s to get your S#&$ together because without this thing you have no freaking chance to get a decent amount of focus.

And the best thing comes last: A freaking dominant overlay with an annoying sound telling you you only have 5 seconds left to get some stuff, because in those 5 seconds you can change the world, thats why I have to be poked in the eye. This overlay stuff and sound is so annoying Im thinking of not collecting convergence to avoid those things.

BTW: Placing convergence so far away from the mission objective is the worst thing you could do.

We really didnt have enough problems with players spread out, leaving the objective (Defense, Mobile Defense, Excavation) open to enemies.

Even you motivate players to be hallway heroes even more: Getting focus and getting the most kills you can.

And again: You sell us players stuff promising something (I dont care that you call it beta, the moment you take our money you can't just nerf the hell out of stuff without enraging us). The difference between normal lenses and greater lenses is just a joke now. The base focus without convergence is just a joke.

Before this nerf I could max my focus mostly within my normal gameplay (around 3h a day) and a little hardcore focus farm in the end if I didn't max it out until then. Now I get around 25k focus playing 4h and you can't even hardcore farm it anymore.

Before you need around 350 days to get all the focus you need with the cap of 75k. At a rate of 25k a day guess how long it takes to max it out.

I consider myself a pretty intense player (clocking around 4-5h a day). Focus has become a unbeatable task for me: What is with players who do not play as much as I do????

It can't be that now this game is all about farming focus. This really destroys the fun aspects of this game and makes everything a grind now.

So please reconsider this change, it is really bad for the whole experience of the game.

Im out.

Small Question on the side:

Why do you hate Solo-Playing:

- Less Spawns

- 1/4 of the affinity because you don't get affinity by sharing??

If you want that system to work you may change it to:

Base focus divided by the amounts of players:

This way it doesnt matter if youre playing solo or in a team. You still have to struggle with the lower spawn rate but nothing more.

Surprised the Bursa spawns haven't been fixed yet, 3 runs in a row and the bursas stopped spawning in their cages. Checked the cages, checked in the mote, all around the map, they simply stop spawning. It completely halts progression.

Hey everyone can you explain why you complain about rising the focus cap ??? it just means you can get more. Do you feel obliged to MAX it every @(*()$ time ?

Well the convergence thingy is getting annoying (me who didn't care much about it at first and never farmed it) to make it really fun just reduce the bonus to 30 seconds and make it so that 15% of ANY affinity received per greater lense is converted into focus points (since you can have up to 4 lense that makes 60%) or something like that. And half of it for lesser lenses.

That way you can keep the convergence and make it look like a real gold shiny thing to pick and not some kinda yellow stuff

Hey everyone can you explain why you complain about rising the focus cap ??? it just means you can get more. Do you feel obliged to MAX it every @(*()$ time ?

Yes? Because for f sake, why even care about that at all if you don't plan on using it? 

Even so, people complain about ridiculous % of focus earned without convergence, making the cap of 100 instead of 75 under this condition seem like a freaking cruel joke.

"Sorties will give 25 R5 Fusion Cores upon completion in addition to a prize from the Sortie Season from now until February 16th when Divine Will ends. Praise the Void!"

Utter bs. Event is still up for at least another hour and yet sortie already doesnt give anymore extra cores. 8/8 would rush doing sortie again in the hope something works as intended