Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Damage Or Defeat The New Boss (Divine Will Tactical Alert

Rimuru

Question

On the top you see lasers with those armored moas (Bursa Isolator etc.) Just shoot them then try to hack them and then when it's completed you just go down to face the boss and when he's like in a dazed position you just shoot him and when he's out of the daze just do the same thing again. 

Watch this to understand and at the end it froze so couldn't finish the video.. (Sorry if i have recorded this using a potato):

EDIT:Bring a banshee and frost to do it since banshee can use her 4th to stagger the boss while others hack and frost can push the bursa moa down and then hack it so it can stun the boss.

Edited by -Shinohara-

Easy boss. But not a very fun fight imo. Spent 1/2 of the fight knocked down (If the Boss isn't shooting blast rockets at you, the bursa's emitting aoe knock down on spam). The other 1/2 I spent waiting for a viable Bursa spawn (lot of time they get stuck on the lasers, probably would be okay if you had one person hacking the lasers while another takes care of the Bursa itself, but PUGS aren't that coordinated).

Overall, did it once, have no desire to do it ever again!!! 

I can't kill it.

When I drop the laser grid the Bursas just stand there like a moron. They have to jump down to properly attack the Razorback once hacked. Impossible to finish the fight if the Bursas glitch out like that.

Did you even playtest this fight, DE?

Can you use Mags Pull ability to get the Bursas out through the lasers and down on the floor without doing any hacking? I have never fought the bursas before so I am not sure what you can do to them. 

You can use frost's snow globe or just hack the lasers so it can go down there and then hack the bursas

1. I have the surefoot mod fully upgraded (60% resistance to KD), yet I'm constantly on the floor. Any tips on how to combat this?

2. Constant lockdown after hacking. Tips?

3. Hacking the Duras seem a waste of time. As soon as you succeed, they're destroyed shortly after.

4. I read about this boss fight on the wiki, yet I be damned if I can get to the terminals without dying in two hits.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these events are tailored to the players with full forma?