Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Divine Will: The Worst Mission I've Ever Played On Warframe.

CaliburxZero

Roll out of the Aura's range and run for the boss. Hyenas arent the objective, Razorback is. Have you never fought the hyena pack before?

Yea, you can just pass by, but when you get another door locked just in front of you face and you have to backtrack to nearby security panel and all of this while being constantly slowed isn't greatest experience that i receive from warframe. And you have to to it like 4-5 times per mission, if you don't run with specific ship and air support (talking about bandaids)

Edited by Hekovashi

all i hear from people like you is qq i cant run and gun with my simulor and thus the alert is S#&$.

aside from you being a troll just to cause trouble

this event is by no means fun but pure tediousness, its impossible without "cheese" and if you dont burn 200 ciphers youll go mad and need 2 hours just to get to the boss

everything is just meant to waste your time and the rewards are straight up insulting if you dont get puncture mods

They never have a permanent Aura, previously they just have aoe attack that can slow you, that 2 different things. Yea, you can just pass by, but when you get another door locked just in front of you face and you have to backtrack to nearby security panel and all of this while being constantly slowed isn't greatest experience that i receive from warframe. And you have to to it like 4-5 times per mission, if you don't run with specific ship and air support (talking about bandaids)

A permanent frost aura.. so have you never faced Frost Eximii? Either run out of range. Or if youre locked in, kill it first then take care of the rest. They werent that big of a problem. If anything, just run straight for the boss. If youre fast enough, cameras wont see you and the enemies that spot you cant react in time. At least that was the case in my runs.

A permanent frost aura.. so have you never faced Frost Eximii? Either run out of range. Or if youre locked in, kill it first then take care of the rest. They werent that big of a problem. If anything, just run straight for the boss. If youre fast enough, cameras wont see you and the enemies that spot you cant react in time. At least that was the case in my runs.

It isn't a problem by any means, nothing that was mentioned here is a problem, it's just annoying and tedious without any actual reason to be that way

Agreed.

Pro tip: plan before you enter the mission. You are very rarely going to succeed at this if you're just dropping in with randoms. We took a squad into both missions and completed them *flawlessly* - blessing trin, ev trin, loki to switch teleport, and limbo. Sounds unconventional, but there was so much utility that not only could we focus on keeping each other alive, but also getting into position for the next bursa.

It really does sound like you are so spoiled with the game and easily being able to run and gun with no thought process at any given point, that you can't think outside the box and be able to deal with this kind of a challenge. Is it slow? Yes. It's a boss fight. It's supposed to be difficult and cause you to think.

Blaming it on AI? Sure the AI isn't perfect, but neither is its creators.... but then again... the AI are proxies, you can't expect them to be absolutely perfect...

Active: SOLO.

Use: Valkyr.

Use: Opticor

Enjoi the most easy way.

(pick a explosive secondary weap and destroy all cameras, no more lockdown!)

"Trials are too easy, bosses are too weak, give us a proper challenge this is too boring". Ok. "OMG this is totally unfair, forcing me to use only certain frames?! What is this?! Fix this now DE" I give up.

All of these things are non-contradictory though.

Instead of adding some sort of improved tactical AI for enemies or intriguing mission design, it seems that challenge is being artificially created through straight up damage resistance (sentients/stalker), invulnerability phases, armor-scaling, etc. It's just fighting cheese with more cheese.

Obviously, I haven't played the mission, but this alert looks to be a gear check rather than a test of skill or strategy.

Hack, wait, shoot. There's not real strategy in that - it just takes longer to do the same thing.

And it can be even more confusing when new improved elements have already been introduced.

Take the nightwatch grineer exterminate missions for example. I really enjoyed them. I actually enjoy the combas as well. I like Hyenas.

Also, the reworked sabotage mission looks promising. The defense style used in shadow debt looked very enjoyable.

So DE is clearly working on adding some strategy elements to the game. Criticism and feedback (respectful) is what drives them to add these things. Whether they be positive or negative. People clearly love the game. What's wrong with them voicing their opinion on things that can be made better? The game would just die out if everyone took it for what it was.

A few things, the Razor does have a hard cap on how much damage it can take, I took my 299% power strength resonance Banshee with corrosive projections and it always took the same amount of damage. It only got up faster then normal. The cameras is what locks the rooms, so my buddy brought his max range blind mirage and just kept using slight of hand to get us to the boss. While the nurses can be hacked from the balconies but a lot of the times they can fail at knocking down the Razor. Overall the alert is not hard, it's just a test in how much patience you have and if you can sit there dealing with every tedious feature this game has. Only mass Nullifiers could have made it worse.

So are you saying it's a good alert? As someone who's ran it multiple times at this point in an attempt to get the set, it really is theflat out worse thing they've ever done.

The trash to get to the boss is insane, the lockout rate is unreasonable, the AI and boss both bug out to the point the event can be completely unbeatable, the drop rate on the good mods are respectably low so you're not promised to even get anything worth your time even IF you get through it all.

Bersas also aren't dropping loot. I've got plenty of friends and we've yet to see anything but ammo off of them. Perhaps RNG but if that is this case, then this is infuriating.

not to mention even when the final boss does work it takes an INSANE amount of time to actually kill him, even IF you're lucky and have people (or have a group you run with) who knows what they're doing, god forbid if you don't.

It's a bad mission. I love DE, I love this game and I love the work they do. But this is really indefensible ...it's a bad mission. They even had some trouble on there own stream with it if I recall. But hey. Not everything can be good I suppose.

/shrug

I'll run it a few more times, pray to god to get the mod I want then just pray I never have to run this gauntlet again. All the Tempo Royals and puncture sets in the world are not truly worth it.

the point of the TA isn't the mods you know, they are just extra incentive......basing the TA off an OPTIONAL reward not dropping is silly. 

This event is only hard/tedious etc if you bring a frame that's not suitable. Loki makes it obscenely easy. Efficient farming is all about optimising your loadout, why should speed running an event be any different?

Because even if you bring loki you still need constantly hack bursas, either this or burn through hundreds of ciphers and you ok with this? With boss fight where you hacking more then actual shooting? Cuz im not

Then when you get to the boss, go to the two top platforms, unlock the one with the Bursar in it, then let it drop down. 

FYI the Bursers don't need to be off the platform. I would just hack and leave then up there, as long as they can see the Razorback they can shoot at it, also the Razorback has a harder time taking out the Bursars at range.

I took Ivara solo and it wasn't easy but it was fun.

This event is just uhhh. Okay I understand boss phases, but how many? 4? 3? Okay, but more? And sometimes those Bursas or whatever they are called don't even work properly. But THE most annoying **** thing is you know, alarm triggers - camera will see you and instant lockdown, seriously who designed this. (so mad right now :/)

Bursas didn't even spawn in my mission. I had to resort to wiki to learn WTF is going on there.

Sometimes I just wonder if they test their missions before launch.

So far I had:

- No Bursas

- Non moving Bursas

- Boss instantly dissapearing after activating resulting in a victory (dont mind)

- Some /unstucks due to some nasty corners and that knockdown spam

And that was within the first 10 runs.

Agreed.

Pro tip: plan before you enter the mission.  You are very rarely going to succeed at this if you're just dropping in with randoms.  We took a squad into both missions and completed them *flawlessly* - blessing trin, ev trin, loki to switch teleport, and limbo. Sounds unconventional, but there was so much utility that not only could we focus on keeping each other alive, but also getting into position for the next bursa.  

It really does sound like you are so spoiled with the game and easily being able to run and gun with no thought process at any given point, that you can't think outside the box and be able to deal with this kind of a challenge.  Is it slow?  Yes.  It's a boss fight.  It's supposed to be difficult and cause you to think.  

Blaming it on AI?  Sure the AI isn't perfect, but neither is its creators.... but then again... the AI are proxies, you can't expect them to be absolutely perfect...

1. Stop defending forced invincibility periods for boss fights. That was an awful design decision a decade ago. Its inexcusable now.

2. If you are going to FORCE players to depend on AI in order to complete a mission, then yes, we CAN and SHOULD expect that AI to be perfect. Because if its isnt perfect, IT SHOULD NOT BE IN THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH, since we are FORCED to depend on it. 

This entire mission is full of the worst game design decisions I have ever heard of. All in one place. Lets examine them:

Take a game about movement. Introduce a mechanic that constantly forces players to stop that movement (lockouts) as punishment for doing what the system wants and encourages them to do (fast movement, rushing, momentum). CRANK THAT AWFUL STOPPAGE UP TO 11.

Take our shoddy AI, and FORCE players to depend on it, because...

We have YET ANOTHER boss with FORCED INVINCIBILITY PERIODS. I mean, why not...people haven't absolutely LOATHED that design tactic for more than ten years or anything...what could possibly go wrong?

Who let this stuff into the game? Because honestly, its perhaps time to consider their opinion on content invalid...

I power-leveled my Wukong so I could use a new frame on events. Glad I did, because I don't think anything else I have could have survived it.

The entire mission was a fustercluck of grotesquely overleveled miniboss enemies, constant alarms going off that repeatedly divided my team up, followed by a boss that repeatedly glitched out and was invulnerable for most of the fight. Throw in probably the worst boss fight I've ever seen that routinely throws players into inescapable death-pits (again - really glad I brought Wukong for Cloud Walk), and we have the single least-fun event I've had in the history of my playing Warframe. Everyone in my team - all friends mind you - were enraged by how badly-designed this mission was.

GOD HELP YOU if you try doing this one with randoms.

I don't know who the Warframe playerbase this mission was designed to appeal to, but they're cordially invited to fornicate themselves with my Wukong's Iron Staff. This is a terrible mission, buggy as hell, and ruined the mood of pretty much everyone in my squad.

I hope Nef Anyo chokes on a void-themed communion wafer and dies.

Invulnerable bosses has got to be the worst idea ever.  Especially since the mission is buggy and the Bursas often don't spawn at all during the boss fight, leaving you up against an invulnerable boss that you can't ever damage no matter what you do.

We need at least SOME way to damage the dang thing our bloody selves, without having to rely on those annoying bursas that stop spawning and leave you stuck in an unbeatable fight that you have to abort.

this mission was reminiscent of playing an awfully made video game, like everything that could be made poorly was made poorly. everything about it was terrible.

to highlight how bad this was, ill just repeat what a teammate said during the fight

"why am i doing this" "i could be playing anything else right now"

It would have been so much better if you could do at least say 1/4th of his hp each time you down him. The current hp cap per downing of him is purely sadistic. It's just so boring and tedious having to do it like 10 times per boss kill. I'm sure it was just to slow down the farming process... but I really wish they would just hotfix it so you could do more damage per time you get him down. It would make it actually tolerable.