Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Divine Will = 90% Hack, 10% Battle.

Valkyrion

Just kidding, It's 100% camp....

no but i'm serious, probably the worst boss battle for solo, but kinda on public.

Battling him are either you wait and camp and wait for someone to hack the bursa, or you hack the bursa while running around the map like a crazy person.

The thing that is wrong with this, is that there's a maximum damage cap on the boss, so people who have strong weapons literally don't have any advantage on the boss, so the attacking part is like 2 seconds if you have high DPS weapons, and if u have a weaker weapon, the timer will not be shorten because its damage dependant.

Not to mention going there takes so long because of lock downs, so we hack more than usual and the bursa are a mess, my friend and I got a little bit of epilepsy on the battle because every enemy spawned infinitely, so we see flying lasers across the screen all the time.

Is it fun? yes. does it make me sick? yes.

Use cipher? NO. a minigame of hack should be hacked, if i use cipher all the time is like telling to go infuse myself all the time instead of actually eating food.

Am i a speedrun farmer of mods? NO, any scene should be enjoyed. I never speedrun a mission by only pressing 4 or using explosive weapons all the time

But This tact alert is just bloated with hacks and campers so there's no way to enjoy.

Edited by Valkyrion

I might do it a 2nd time just for one more scan of the Razorback but overall I loathe this Tac Alert. I loathe hacking - it happens far too often in regular solo mode, it is required too much in (some) spy rooms and then this was a jam to the fingers with an overinflated basketball.

Actually is even more easy solo than with full squad.

Unless when whe S#&$ AI doesn't work, like the Bursas getting below the boss and he is unable to kill them, or when Bursas don't move after you hack it.

When you hack a bursa and then he die without doing anything :3

Well, that is awesome, because to get rid of the Boss shield the Bursas needs to die.