Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.11

DE_Adam

Unable to update or launch after the patch, was doing a mission when we extracted the launcher froze and unable to launch now -.- any help would be appreciated!

Update failed!

Cannot find the Warframe executable!

The update will be restarted shortly..

Too bad, the Convergence thing is cool, and I actually thought it was going to be less of hassle to get Focus. But no. When we ask for something less grindy, do not introduce a cool system if you nerf the normal gain in order to keep the overall at the previous level. The grind is not reduced and it's utterly frustrating...

I'm assuming you are also not going to bother reimburse anyone for Stalker marks used before the hotfix. I used one about 10 mins before your hotfix and have nothing to show for it because normal Stalker drops nothing I need or want... Way to go DE... 200 ducats down the toilet

Why is everyone replying such an "Asterisk"... Why do you want to fill out your whole focus tree in a day and be left with nothing to accomplish? Thank you for making an awesome game with a HUGE amount of content and challenges to focus on. Love everything the way it is and the amount of effort you guys put into fixing bugs... Sorry for all the haters..  Keep doing what you are doing!!!

Edited by Ricochet6731

• A message will now be shown to indicate when a G3/Zanuka/Stalker 'bait/mark' can not be used in a mission.
  • Changed the description and names of Baro's 'Mark' items to better indicate their purpose and usability. They are now called Beacons.
  • Fixed an issue where the Shadow Stalker was not being spawned for eligible players who were using Stalker Bait.

?????? Can someone explain this please?

I have absolutely no idea what this is talking about.

what we need is a scanning hot fix on razor back i was at 2/3 scans so i did it one more time saw the scanned window go off on my screen but my codex says 2/3 scans for razorback still

http://prntscr.com/a2gkv1  my codex entry

http://prntscr.com/a2gloc  my navagation

i mean i saw scan on the 4th run i did (by the means of helios)

Edited by GamingInferno