Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.11

DE_Adam

Should I be worried that my Staticor periodically doesnt function properly after this hot fix? It will consume ammo when I fire, but end up looking like a fool for shadow boxing. Just now had is stop functioning during a Deception mission solo...

Or has this been a known issue and I've been unaware of it until now?

I don't like the Convergence token at all.  It often spawns far away, away from the objective rather than toward it, and makes people act stupid to make use of the buff time.

How about just revert back Focus gain, ditch the token, and make Focus gained from ally and ambient sources the 1.5 and 1.75%?

Why is everyone replying such an "Asterisk"... Why do you want to fill out your whole focus tree in a day and be left with nothing to accomplish? 

The hell are you talking about!? It takes weeks to max some of the schools, and I'm not talking about maxing all of the paths, just some. Have you been playing the game at all? It takes 50k just to unlock one way and 10-40 to unlock each 'rank'. Mindless fanboying.

The hell are you talking about!? It takes weeks to max some of the schools, and I'm not talking about maxing all of the paths, just some. Have you been playing the game at all? It takes 50k just to unlock one way and 10-40 to unlock each 'rank'. Mindless fanboying.

Don't want to be whiteknighting, but if you could max out a character class everywhere in few weeks, RPGs would be much less popular. But yeah, the nerf sucks, can't deny that. It would be good if DE reverted it to at least half the original value and made Convergence thingies always spawn in the tile the player is currently in. But hey, at least now it's radial.

This event. I mean.....ugh. Just UGH. I'd use harsher words but you get the point.

I was locked out of the Razborback battle as it was going on just now.  3 allies made it in. I didn't.  I have an image to prove it though there is profanity in the message box for warranted reasons.  Unstuck didn't work. Then host migration and then we went back to the Liset due to whatever double layer of failure occurred.

Oh and change Focus back for Hek's Sake. I don't care about Lotus' sake anymore.

Edited by Lanieu

Love the new Focus gain system, best idea ever.

"Convergence drops" some place where no enemies exist any longer. You back track 15 seconds to get to it,  then run forward 25 seconds to get enemies. Have 5 seconds to use it. 

Just to show how much I love the idea, how about naming the person who came up with it?

Its valentines day and all and I have an arrow with their name on it. 

Edit:
Just to clarify - the system is fine.

Its the back tracking to get it, is annoying. Especially in Extermination maps.

Maps with a static objective ( interception \ Defense \ Excavation ( sometimes ) ) it works fine.

Edited by xxswatelitexx

So I got a strun wraith stock AND 25 fusion cores from the sorties today, is that a new fix or has it always been like that? Because I think that getting 25 cores on top of a sortie reward is actually REWARDING.

from 18.4.10:

• Sorties will give 25 R5 Fusion Cores upon completion in addition to a prize from the Sortie Season from now until February 16th when Divine Will ends. Praise the Void.
Edited by salubri

Am I the only one having an easy time with the new focus system? Doing Pluto Dark Sector Excavation, I'm getting 30K focus a run (most runs ending around 15-1600 Cryotic) with a greater lens on my Equinox (switching back and forth between day and night). Just making sure to save up my maim ability to when I have the focus charge on, and then trying to kill as many folks as I can during those 45 seconds.